Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Id_asz

FFA BB & MB Bi-Weeklies - (Granada Hills, CA)

everyone is such a pussy

I play bang in both versions

I ain't afraid to die

Nice.

Ragna it stays. . . but when it comes to playing Hazama, I'm damn curious.

what I'm trying to say is, I don't want to hear people bitching about 'oh no this is so good, it can kill me in one combo' 'I can't touch that character without risking a 5k combo' 'I wish my character had [some type of move]' be a man mother fuckers

what I'm trying to say is, I don't want to hear people bitching about 'oh no this is so good, it can kill me in one combo' 'I can't touch that character without risking a 5k combo' 'I wish my character had [some type of move]'

be a man mother fuckers

This, pretty much anyway...

Seriously though, those that mained Hakumen, Bang and Tager in BBCT are going to get a lot *A LOT* of hate in BBCS because they are now starting to be called broken from the looks of it..."Hakumen"..."broken"...:psyduck:

I guess I'll just have to get used to getting dirty looks and ragequits...

Dudes, Although I don't want to miss what may be the last BBCT tourney at FFA (especially after all the practice I put in as of late), I just may since my finals got me writing three different papers and then a test by next week. So~~~yeah...I'll probably just be there for the AirDasher's shindig later this month and of course future casuals and tournaments for BBCS and GGXXAC. Next time, I expect to see some challenges and some epic battles in Hokuto and Jojo!

Haha wow I totally am starting to get the hang of BBCS but Lambda 11 is a bit weird but Tsubaki is fun too. I just need to get down Tsubaki BnB combos

Tronzilla was playing at AI. Soon as FFA gets BBCS I'm sure Id_asz will post here and we will all show up.

I want to go to AI but I want to carpool with someone this time since I drove the last two days. If you are heading down and want company I can give you gas money for carpool. My cell 661-607-2226.

I want to go to AI but I want to carpool with someone this time since I drove the last two days. If you are heading down and want company I can give you gas money for carpool. My cell 661-607-2226.

What happened to your job interview today?

Tournament will not happen on Sun, 12/6 tomorrow. I need the time to study for Finals next week. The next tournament up will be 12/19-20 which will be Airdasher's Anonymous. I'll be getting back into this stuff once Finals are over. I currently have no life, sorry for the late notice. EDIT: FFA is still getting CS, I'll let you guys know about any developments. I think we'll have it be AA (no guarantees) and if we get it by then, we'll have CS for the AA tournament.