Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Id_asz

FFA BB & MB Bi-Weeklies - (Granada Hills, CA)

Yo' guys. Posting up in FFA thread. Seems kinda dead around here but uh, whatever. I'm gonna be headed up to FFA tonight and I'm going to be bringing blueIX with me. Gonna play some GGAC. Hopefully the sticks are working better there today than the last time I went. D: Hope to see you guys there~

Sorry guys. Gonna have to cancel tonight. Tomorrow seems a lot more do-able though. Hope some of you will be able to make it tomorrow.

RIP Calamity Trigger You had a cool (but tedious) story mode. I'll never forget your (Jin's) jump B.

People still play CT? I understand where FFA is going with this on a business stand point and can't blame them at all. For people around FFA they want CS badly but look at FFA. People are still playing the CT machine at $0.50 and it still has a good run. Why pay around 2.5k for another game when one that is already paid off is still raking in bread? Smart business decision but bad on getting players hopes up since they said they'd get it. Hell, I'd love it if they got it!!! Driving to AI tires me and my wallet out. Closer machine = more practice. -Tha Hindu

You can drive here, though, can't ya?

Where.... FFA i close to my house... and AI is kind of far i don't have alot of money to waste on gas to get there

u will get a shock if u head down to ffa~ blazblue cabinet has been changed into sf4 last night because of the justin wong thing

It's not like anybody played BB there anyway. Is the GG machine still there?

guilty gear machine is still there. i dont know if they replaced sf4 because of the justin wong event thing today. ive heard that he works at FFA now since he relocated to CA, so ive no idea if they will bring back BB. pretty much 50/50

Huh. First Marvel online, then 3s at Denjin, now this. I guess you really can't go home again...

I took a quick tour around FFA a couple days ago... No BBCT(or BBCS for that matter) and nobody playing GGXXAC or GarouMotWs. Surprisingly a few played Hokuto (ASW game and Punchmaina) but it it wasn't surprising to know they were terrible. So all there is left if SF4, MvC2 and 3rdStrike and I don't care for those games anymore... Yeah, I really have no reason to go to FFA anymore unless y'all are down for some GGXXAC (or Garou) some time.