Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Id_asz

FFA BB & MB Bi-Weeklies - (Granada Hills, CA)

There no way I going download 60 MBAA songs one at a time... If anyone could help that be nice ._.... + ID you gotta teach me Melty blood AA... I got addicted to it when i played act C.

if you go to meltybread.com (and log in), there's a link somewhere around there in the Sacchin Toast group of threads to a megaupload of the MBAA soundtrack.

Who are you playing as?

P.S. great matches tonight with everybody. I demo'd my F-Kohaku for everyone in MBAA, played some great matches with Jam against AGnat in GG, and got a ton of good matches in for BB. I'm looking forward to Sunday!

GGs in GGΛC AGnat. I'm actually looking forward to the GGΛC tournament now! Zappa would be no big deal if I didn't have to worry about Raoh. Once he's out I'm as good as dead >.<

When I can come show you all that you need to practice GG more? :^)

Right now?

edit: I sent you a txt.. I'm leaving for FFA now. I'll call you when I get there, or you can just roll down and I won't have to call and bug you to come destroy me.

Ugh...barely had time to play and prep for any game lately... Looking forward to the GGXXAC and BlazBlue tournament though. Thankfully a few dozen matches and I'm good to go in those games, all ASW games are like that for me. ...I can't say the same about Melty Blood though...yet. SO, I'm going to have to pass on the MBAA tourney due to lack of practice, I'm probably worse now than I was last time lol. STILL, I'll bring my PS2 and a copy of MBAA if people want casuals and (potential back up) for tourney if needed. Hopefully I'll be able to upload all the videos I have of the MBAA finals soon to make room for more filming. That said, I don't have a big memory card for my camera but I'll see if I can try to do the same for GGXXAC and BlazBlue. See ya'll Sunday!

I've wanted someone to record offline matches of mine.. for critique. Online is fun for laughs, but ehh. See you guys sunday.

I...would sig that...except...I won't. Practice up, I'm coming for the GG tourney on Sunday, hehe. Always <3,

Shiki something or something...

Shiki Tohno (wears glasses)

Shiki Nanaya (looks just like Shiki Tohno, but doesn't wear glasses and has an evil smile)

Shiki Ryougi (new character in MBAA console, she's a girl wearing a kimono and a jacket)

All three characters have the Eyes of Death Perception, and can see lines in people and objects where if you ran an object, even a dull plastic knife, through them it will cut right through.

Shiki Tohno and Nanaya are actually the same person. Nanaya is a 'what if' version of Shiki if he hadn't been adopted and was raised by the Nanaya family, which were his original parents. The leader of the Tohno family (which was a family with demon blood) killed the Nanaya family (which was a hunter family) and adopted Shiki. Shiki's glasses prevent him from seeing the lines all the time, and they were given to him by Aoko. Nanaya doesn't have the glasses and was trained to use the lines to kill.

I think Nanaya is ranked higher than Tohno on the tier listing for MBAC, but things might have changed with the different moon styles of MBAA, So I'd check out all the versions.

Is anyone near the Irvine area that can give me a ride? I'll pay gas money, of course. I wanna have a chance of playing MB and GG with people. I suck though. lol

Today (Friday) is my birthday so I think I'm gonna show up to FFA in the evening for some fun. Hope to see people there! Bring MBAA please!

Today (Friday) is my birthday so I think I'm gonna show up to FFA in the evening for some fun. Hope to see people there! Bring MBAA please!

I'll be bringing MBAA, happy Bday!

Happy Birthday Soniti! Would you like some tea for your party? Hehe. On another note: When with TSS be back on the tourney block, Nate?

I'm heading there shortly. ETA 8-9. Thanks guys :)

Great matches today, Soniti.

@Onichi: Idk, I was playing some TSS casuals today (Frinday night) at the arcade. I'd like more tournaments, but I'm already beat running 2 tournaments on my own. I don't see a TSS tournament happening until the big AC2 tournament.

Finally Got some Free Time tomorrow! I will be at that BB Tourney Nate! I WILL BE THERE!!!!

Finally Got some Free Time tomorrow! I will be at that BB Tourney Nate! I WILL BE THERE!!!!

Godamn! Finally you're coming. It's been too long since you've entered a BB tournament.

HYYYYYYYYPPEE!!! I'll be busy all day practicing and entering/running tournaments. If somebody could bring a backup PS2 for MBAA and a backup PS3 for BB that would be most appreciated. Don't forget to bring your controllers and sticks. If you've got any questions about anything you'll probably have to catch me at the arcade. (for those of you who don't know, I'm the really tall guy with blackish hair and glasses on.) If you aren't entering MB or GG, why not? Get some practice in for the next tourney after.