Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Id_asz

FFA BB & MB Bi-Weeklies - (Granada Hills, CA)

Zong_One, we found your girlfriend's wallet. It'll be here for you to pick up whenever you get the chance. I'll post results in a bit.

Omgs... Thank you Nath for everything. Thank you 4 the jump start, the 11 win streak rapeage on me, and beating me in tournament >.<. GG everyone. I'll get you next time Mike....

Full results: BlazBlue: 1st Place: Severin [Nu] (Lost to Mikey 1/2, GFinals Set 1 3/0; Set 2 3/1) 2nd: Soniti [Rachel/Ragna] (Went to GFinals) 3rd: Mikey [Carl] (Lost to Soniti 1/2; lost to Severin 0/2) 4th: Mike Z. [Tager] (Lost to Soniti 0/2; lost to Severin 0/2) 6th: Blue Garbage [Arakune] (Lost to Soniti, lost to Severin 0/2) 6th: Tushar [Arakune] (Lost to ZONG1 1/2, lost to Mike Z. 1/2) 8th: The Biter [bang] (Lost to Severin, lost to Blue G. 0/2) 8th: Jason D. [Rachel] (Lost to Ike T., lost to Tushar 0/2) 12th: Bang Camaro [bang] (Lost to Mikey, lost to Blue G.) 12th: Ike Takeda [Ragna] (Lost to Mike Z., lost to Biter) 12th: Lollipop Lobster [Haku-Men] (Lost to Mikey, lost to Tushar) 12th: ZONG_one [Carl] (Lost to Severin, lost to Jason D) 16th: Raptor [Noel] (Lost to LolliL 1/2, lost to Bang C.) 16th: Trozilla666 [Arakune] (Lost to ZONG1, lost to Biter) 16th: Xie [Jin] (Lost to Blue G. 0/2, lost to Tushar) 16th: SDCT [bang] (Lost to LolliL 1/2, lost to Jason) 20th: Shin AT Proof [Haku-Men] (Lost to Blue G. 0/2, lost to Biter) 20th: id [Carl] (Lost to Soniti 0/2, lost to Tushar 0/2) 20th: Gamerboy [Ragna] (Lost to Mikey, lost to Jason) 20th: Katuekigami [Litchi] (Lost to Mike Z., lost to SDCT) Best Sport: Bang Camaro (For smiling and being happy even after getting a 100% Carl combo done to him.) Everyone was really good. Congrats to Severin, you've got a crazy good Nu and you read us all like a book. Thanks to Tushar for holding the live stream and Xie for doing most of the commentary. Raptor, your Noel is getting very good, definitely something to be wary of. *More to come soon*

Zong_One, we found your girlfriend's wallet. It'll be here for you to pick up whenever you get the chance.

That's awesome. :yaaay:

She already cancelled everything, but just out of curiosity, can you check if her ATM card and a silver credit card are in there?

Thanks a lot man, If it's cool, I'll stop by friday to pick it up. :vbang:

EDIT- Congrats, Severin. Your RC combos are KING.

Congrats to Mike for taking GG down. Also congrats to Severin for maining Nu. Spirit Juice was there in spirit for the GG tourney, as there were 2 Potemkin mirrors, and a large portion of Grand Vipers. I love fighting 3 Pot's in a row.

Best Sport: Bang Camaro (For smiling and being happy even after getting a 100% Carl combo done to him.)

you'll never know how hard it is to stay happy while playing bang

GGs to all those GG casuals before hand, and especially GGs to BADX and Soniti for their matches during the tourney. I'm glad I was at least somewhat of a challenge this time around. I will be working harder on my Order-sol for next tourney. Thanks to everyone who entered the TSS tournament as well. It went very smoothly, especially for my first time running a tourney. GGs to Zac, Mel and Id, each of you sent volleys of fireballs my way and it was a blast shooting them back! It is a relief that even though i placed lower than the last TSS tourney, that it took the top 2 to bring me down. Can't wait for next tourney! Meltyblood was a good time, even with the small turnout. So many H-Roa matches and mirror it was mind-boggling! Maybe we will get more entrants and water down the lightning rod matches!

GG Tournament was fun indeed but I am trying to get better with Dizzy. Although I did not do well in GG tourney I think I am improving still and it has only been a little over a month using her. BB I will do better next time. I did have a fun time though. I had some great casuals in GG before tourney. Made me feel better about my Dizzy. Silver Samurai brings love to everyone with LIGHTENING!!!

.. It was nice knowing all of you during my time here at the arcade. I no longer will be around, so I hope that you all take care of yourselves. Gnat out.

It was nice knowing all of you during my time here at the arcade. I no longer will be around, so I hope that you all take care of yourselves.

Gnat out.

What the hell? Where are you going? I will miss you! :gonk:

Man I really wish I could've gone to this. :( I would've even played GG too. Also, there's too much gay in this thread. Why wasn't I invited to join in?

Hey Id, I'm just wondering how did you guys get your hands on MW2 before it came out?

He slept with a local worker at gamestop. No, who knows.. but does it matter?

On another note.. You guys are making it difficult for me to dissapear.