Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Id_asz

FFA BB & MB Bi-Weeklies - (Granada Hills, CA)

Looking forward to next week's tournament as depending how quickly FFA gets BB:CS it may be the last original BB bi-weekly! Expect me to give my 100% every (BlazBlue) match!

Expect me to give my 100% every (BlazBlue) match!

As opposed to every tournament before now? :^P

As opposed to every tournament before now? :^P

Ragna & going for certain tactics for fun.

It also means I'm going to try to actually get in some practice (gasp!) between now and then.

New tourney up on the first post. Same times as last tournament. Sorry it took me awhile, same excuse as always... I'll post results for the rest of last tournament soon. I've gotta double-check what I've missed, I'll post again soon.

Also people (read: Xie + whomever he brings) come from Irvine so perhaps you could arrange a carpool with him?

;_; I plan on joining the upcoming tourney...but damn...I'm not going to be sharp. Why? I've been without a computer...since about...last Tourney! My harddrive crashed (first got BSOD and then it told me I was missing a critical file:yaaay:) and in the process I lost most of my research papers for class which I've been spending most of the time re-typing:vbang: ...I need the sweet sweet taste of battle in GGXXAC, BB and MBAA and haven't been able satisfy my hunger. I've been advised by friends to practice like a maniac Friday and Saturday, smoke a bowl and practice some more...doubtful it'll be much help but see y'all Sunday!