Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Id_asz

FFA BB & MB Bi-Weeklies - (Granada Hills, CA)

New tourney up on the first post. Same times as last tournament.

Sorry it took me awhile, same excuse as always...

I'll post results for the rest of last tournament soon.

I've gotta double-check what I've missed, I'll post again soon.

Any news on when you guys are getting BBCS? Also, when you get it please be open all night that day and all weekend as I will be there playing and streaming.

-Tha Hindu

I heard it was Soon but yeah I can't hardly wait. Wonder who all is ditching their Thanksgiving plans to be there if it comes late next week. LOL

GGs all. Grats Severin on another first place finish~ Thanks to those who showed concern for my health. I was fine when I woke up this morning. Based on the symptoms I think it was some sort of allergic reaction, but I still have no idea what to.

Grats Nu, you Deserve it! <3

Soniti - next time, you should really wear Fred's whole getup. :^)

Ah, I wish I could've stayed for the BlazBlue action. Incidentally, did the Results thread stop existing? I can't seem to get to it anymore. Maybe it fell into a time loop... Also, I've realized the best reason why they should make a BlazBlue and Guilty Gear crossover game. Just so they could use the name GlazGlue or Builty Bear. Say it aloud: Builty Bear!

VGGs to all. I had a blast Sunday as usual. Wish I could have made it for GG and MB but got stranded at home waiting for my car. Id: I'll try to get into TSS as soon as I get my old computer back up and running for practice. Mike Z: LOL I'll start trying to use Yukikaze more even if the move has failed me so many times...or maybe, I'm failing the move!? Holy crap! Mind=Blown. Bang Camaro: Dude, for you, I'll learn to make Mugen useful in a serious fight. Then we'll have a Furinkazan vs Mugen battle. Dramatic powerup supers FTW! Render: Next time we meet, our fight won't be like 5-1 you...It'll be 6-0 you! LOL

There's a store named Builty Bear... ATproof - Yukikaze would have won you SO MANY ROUNDS! Especially if you can do the faster-startup-vs-projectiles version (where you do it late so it counters on the first frame, and the startup before the hit is roughly 2x as fast).

I have been watching a lot of the BBCS vids and so far from what I have seen is Noel seems terrible. Seems like she got worse haha. All the other characters seems good still. Carl even has most of his stuff just no more throw loop but he has the loop just no throw involved. I am considering once I get down Tsubaki to try out the new Lambda or Carl. I just dont think I will be able to handle Arakune in the new one but I will see what happens.

I have been watching a lot of the BBCS vids and so far from what I have seen is Noel seems terrible. Seems like she got worse haha. All the other characters seems good still. Carl even has most of his stuff just no more throw loop but he has the loop just no throw involved. I am considering once I get down Tsubaki to try out the new Lambda or Carl. I just dont think I will be able to handle Arakune in the new one but I will see what happens.

Noel isn't in the position to be called terrible just yet imo. It's just that much of her stuff that would work in CT would either not work anymore or would need to add in something extra for it to work (ie. a bloom trigger combo can add in j.d>6d in its rotation from what I saw in a few vids). Along with some movelist swaps, more stuff should be discovered pretty soon.

Anyways, I'm sticking with Noel for now with Bang as my alt. It's going to be fun learning a semi new character.

Less talk of CS and more action. Get it into FFA stat!!! In other news, I got the capture card working. I was not able to test it before hand since I don't have anything at home that outputs HDMI :sad:. Later, when I tested it at home, I found that there was a filter setting hidden beneath the depths of the cards preferences and settings. Changed it to having an input of 720p at 60fps and viola!!! -Tha Hindu

"JEKKL" :psyduck: GGs to the doods who gave me BEATDOWN! Rachel and Carl. btw, I played Litchi. I went 0-2, never won a single round, and got perfected 3 times :gonk: dang how do u guys got so good at this game?!?! other than that, I wish I found out about these tournaments earlier... I never got to enter a BB tournament since the game came out on console and now CS is out so I guess I missed this train :sad: