Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Id_asz

FFA BB & MB Bi-Weeklies - (Granada Hills, CA)

"JEKKL" :psyduck:

GGs to the doods who gave me BEATDOWN! Rachel and Carl. btw, I played Litchi.

I went 0-2, never won a single round, and got perfected 3 times :gonk:

dang how do u guys got so good at this game?!?!

other than that, I wish I found out about these tournaments earlier... I never got to enter a BB tournament since the game came out on console and now CS is out so I guess I missed this train :sad:

Oh so you were the Litchi. Good job making the second match much closer :). Keep at it and start at the same time as us with CS in arcade!

Jekkl your Litchi is not bad but I think you will be a much better player with Litchi in CS. You know her stuff just lacking experience from players. Just get in play against a lot of people. Yeah once FFA gets CS, head to practice so you can be at the same pace as us. I am learning completely new characters in this one. I decided to use Tsubaki and Hazama once the game hits FFA.

Oh, I know the GG results. 1. Some Potemkin player. I've never heard of him/her before. 2. Johnny. I asked someone, and his name was "Uh... James's friend?" 3. Axl, the best character in the game. 4. The craziest Sol around. But sorry, I have no idea what happened with TSS.

Oh, I know the GG results.

1. Some Potemkin player. I've never heard of him/her before.

2. Johnny. I asked someone, and his name was "Uh... James's friend?"

3. Axl, the best character in the game.

4. The craziest Sol around.

But sorry, I have no idea what happened with TSS.

I think the Johnny was TheSadder?

Johnny was Orzo, well that is what he went by the tourney before but I think he changed his name again. I will do better in GG next time. Someone alert me the second FFA gets Continuum Shift so I can sit for hours practicing with people.

Oh, I know the GG results.

1. Some Potemkin player. I've never heard of him/her before.

2. Johnny. I asked someone, and his name was "Uh... James's friend?"

3. Axl, the best character in the game.

4. The craziest Sol around.

I like this, made 4th place sound a lot better this time. NEXT TIME JASON!!

also, can't wait to try out Hazama because his theme is the sex

It is confirm that Hakuman A.K.A broken guy have a non wall mugen loop.

They can begin loop after a Counter hit or a Counter.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=maiQLPmIdXU

Yeah, saw that like early last week. What's scary is getting a Gold Burst which pops them upwards then you see Hakumen activate Mugen. You just feel like Wiley Coyote holding up a sign like "Ah, FML".

-Tha Hindu

The video mentions Score Attack but has this been confirmed to work on a competent human opponent? If so, damn, they totally gave incentive to gaugebuild and activate Mugen in this game. I guess it has been worthwhile taking Mugen seriously trying implement it into my game. I just find it to be such a pain in the ass to do in BBCT since if you got 2+ stars, you're going to use them if you see an opening. Now one can just 4C and j.C to poke all day and wait long enough for 8 stars and 6D or j.D into shenanigans. Not complaining, LOL how can I? It just feels like Hakumen got a bit scrubby...

Even if you burst, he's still in mugen and he going break your guard apart. And yes, the combo is legitable since the combo hasn't gone gray doing his loop. So FOL :vbang: