Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Id_asz

FFA BB & MB Bi-Weeklies - (Granada Hills, CA)

lol ryan nice sig love all around, everyone hangin out made the finals/gfinals hella tight today was up to hype police standards fer sure hope to see you all at west coast war zone

GGs all! I'm hoping to go to WC Warzone, but it would only be if I can get a ride and only for casuals (too broke ftl). Hope some people bring ps3s! Bang Camero, I'll get you next time :vbang:

Thanks you all for making this time wondering for my summer. I'm considering maybe tone down going to tourney. College starting and weekend studying will be happening. I'll try to make the next tourney. Sorry can't make it to warzone. I'll do better next tourney guys. Thank you derek for the support as well. Those tipper gave me some hands but my lack of matchup knowledge still gets me. I'll get the matchup next time and place better okay :D. Later on. Blehblue 4 life.

Alright. Good games everyone yesterday! That definitely was a lot of fun. My voice is still sore from all of that hype. SPEAKING of hype... By far, the most hype thing of the whole tournament was Raptor. Gotta give that kid some credit, right?:psyduck: I'm gonna try to make it to Warzone to rep the So Cal Tager goodness. Also, were any matches of mine recorded BESIDES the one of Bang C completely raping me? Hopefully my battle vs Ping was recorded, that was a good match. Special Props go to Mike Z for free Arby's hype.

If warzone was in the weekend then I would able to go.... Other then college ._. Mike Z can i haz some tager training or something :D. I would have I.D the whole tager distortion thinggy... >_<

Agreed Good Games all around and a lot of really close matches, and even in the first round! A rarity in seeded matches! Anyway i wish I could have stayed til the end of singles but duty called. Hopefully i can make it to the next biweeklies! And although I'm flattered, I doubt that i could have taken best Jin with 0/2 and 0/2, lol There was another Jin there... right,... Right?

Also, I am officially starting a "fix the sticks for reals" petition. By that I mean: take out the actual stick part (spring and everything, not just the base with the switches) and replace it...with a really new stick, not a somewhat-used-means-still-new one. :^)

Seconded this motion! Although probably my lack of experience at the arcades dosn't help either but, I just can't seem to dash at all with the sticks! (Either side) My usual habit of quick taps dosn't work at all, end up just walking instead of dashing. Litchi with no dash = dead Litchi.

Maybe my use of controller is too gentle! Still had fun time! I guess i'll see most of you at the Warzone this weekend!

that one jin i played and fooled around and tried to astral

Well i know you handed me a thorough beating so i doubt that was me. lol

videos are being burned onto a dvd atm, so hopefully the matches towards the end of the tournament will be up tonight

Wewt. Me getting destroyed by Bang C is acomin, then.

Any chance you got my match vs Ping recorded?

ggs to every body. This was my first blazblue tournament and it was a lot of fun. I was playing a very scrubby ragna, but I am still learning to play on stick. I will definitely be at the next one.

If we have as many people next time we will be running a PS3 (or two) on the side to make things go by faster. Loser's Round 1 and 2 took for-ev-er! If we do, BRING YOUR OWN JOYSTICK!!!

O yah Mike instead of me dragon puncching tager muti hit distortion.... why not I astral finish it :D:vbang:

Because we were in the 2nd round:psyduck:

Plus that DP beats fucking everything.

Too many DP Virgins yesterday.:vbang:

Plus that DP beats fucking everything.

Too many DP Virgins yesterday.:vbang:

Maybe if they just give him say 2 vulnerable frames at the beginning of that move for the patch. Ragna has retarded priority :psyduck:

I love how I 5C (my long range horse attack) so that the attack is set to hit Ragna the instant he recovers off the ground. He DPs, and hits me into a combo... That's not supposed to happen! When you wake up you're supposed to block >.<

Hey Almighty. You wanna play sometimes? I hit college every day on the orange line from now on. I need someone to play with close

If we have as many people next time we will be running a PS3 (or two) on the side to make things go by faster. Loser's Round 1 and 2 took for-ev-er! If we do, BRING YOUR OWN JOYSTICK!!!

Ohhh, Just need to figure out how i can transport my ps3 controller! :8/: unfortunatly, my portable one is xbox360 version only

Hey Almighty. You wanna play sometimes? I hit college every day on the orange line from now on. I need someone to play with close

Well, my stick is broken atm. Once that shit gets fixed, for sure. If you mean meet at the arcade.. yea, I'm always down for that. Whenever I go down there, nobody is playing.. so I wind up playing GG.:psyduck:

Ohhh, Just need to figure out how i can transport my ps3 controller! :8/: unfortunatly, my portable one is xbox360 version only

Ha! Thats what my next project was going to be. Just to make a multiplatform arcade cabinet. Nice set up lad.

Edit, I guess after I fix Gnats stick that is...................who solders buttons directly to a pcb.