Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Speakeasy

Elizabeth Discord/Skype Groups

So a long, long time ago, I made an Elizabeth Skype group to talk to fellow players in real time. That group is still around, and if you're on Skype and want to talk, you can reach me at kansasfielder and I can throw you an invite. Most of us are still on Skype and can talk and answer questions there.

However, we jumped to Discord some time ago. It's a new chat client made with gamers in mind, that's rapidly growing popular in the FGC. All of us are in there, and that's by far where we're the most active. Due to the way Discord works, I can't leave a link to that Discord server in this post, because it will expire after a set amount of time. If you wanna join, PM me here or reach me on Twitter and I can generate a new link for you to join then. It's a little wonky, but that's just how it works at this point in time. It'll also be easier to reach me on Twitter, since I don't log in on Dustloop very often, but I do make an effort to check my PMs every now and again.

Hope to see you there! Have fun and enjoy your hama combos, because they're here to stay!