LunaKage

[CF] Noel Vermillion Video Thread

On 1/22/2016 at 10:12 AM, RurouniLoneWolf said:

Thought I'd drop this link here since in my experience adding matches to the video database, Noel matches are among the rarest to come across. Hope it helps a bit

http://bb-keeponrockin.rhcloud.com/?character1=no&version=CF

watched a few from here. Thanks so much for this I never knew it existed. Lots of good info that hopefully I can compile some details from when I get some time.

8 hours ago, Finuve said:

ok, so what in central fiction is allowing to go immediately into d.6B

That is what we like to call "Drive Landing Cancellation". It can be executed off j.A , j.B  or  j.C by inputting  (insert jump normal) > j.D > 6B towards landing frames on the way down to the ground. you have to input that sequence relatively fast in general before you completely land so the air normal has to make contact first as you must be inputting the j.D while still airborne while the air normal is making contact and be inputting 6B right as you should be landing to the ground if you do this right she will cancel from the air normal of your choice into d.6B as she lands to the ground. The j.D should never come out and if it does it means you did j.D  too early. a practice is by doing j.B on the way down and pressing j.D  right before she lands and if she does a reload as soon as she lands but the j.D didn't come out that means you did it right and all you need to do is continue the same concept but add 6B right afterwards to make the transition come together smooth. This technique in general is actually old tbh as far back as like BBCS1. it is essential to noel's competitive play as I recommend learning it.

12 hours ago, Litherain-XIII said:

That is what we like to call "Drive Landing Cancellation". It can be executed off j.A , j.B  or  j.C by inputting  (insert jump normal) > j.D > 6B towards landing frames on the way down to the ground. you have to input that sequence relatively fast in general before you completely land so the air normal has to make contact first as you must be inputting the j.D while still airborne while the air normal is making contact and be inputting 6B right as you should be landing to the ground if you do this right she will cancel from the air normal of your choice into d.6B as she lands to the ground. The j.D should never come out and if it does it means you did j.D  too early. a practice is by doing j.B on the way down and pressing j.D  right before she lands and if she does a reload as soon as she lands but the j.D didn't come out that means you did it right and all you need to do is continue the same concept but add 6B right afterwards to make the transition come together smooth. This technique in general is actually old tbh as far back as like BBCS1. it is essential to noel's competitive play as I recommend learning it.

I'm surprised I've missed it until this point. I should be able to get it down rather quickly, its not exactly a foreign concept since Marie in P4A uses j.C to landing cancel a j.2B to combo.

Damn, there are still people who don't know about the drive landing cancel? I personally don't use it, but that's been around forever, like at least CS1.