Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

ImMadRachett

Need help learning to connect combos..

Still trying to learn Platinum and having trouble with the timing of going from 6C, air C,dashing in for 6A then 3C.  I after the air C when i dash in i always end up on the other side or just in the right position but they recovered already.  How can i get the timing right?  and 6C into 236C, air C, by the time i go to the air C they already recovered as well

So what's the exact inputs combo you're going for? I know 6A doesn't have a gatling into 3C.

The answer to the 6C>j.C>6A part is simply doing j.C as late and close to the ground as you can. I've seen people make up for 6C hitting an airborne opponent by using j.236C after 6C to stall in the air and change their altitude manually.

I don't mean 6A gatling into 3C, the only way i can explain it is like doing her 14th mission, after  6C>j.C she dashes a little then goes into 6A then a 3C

and the other problem im having is like from 13th mission 6C>j236C>j.c  (they always fall by the time j236 comes out)

I'm not talking about doing these exact combos im just trying to be able to hit these parts more consistently so i can use them in other combos.  Sorry if im making no sense  i am still newish to this game ha

Ah I see the problem, challenge 14 has her comboing into 2C from 6A, not 3C.

Well the answer to the 6C>j.C>6A thing is pretty simple. It's a microdash 6A.

Microdashing is the smallest possible dash you can do, and it's usually done like this:

Step one: press 6 once before you can move, which in this case will be while you're falling and using j.C.

Step two: on the first frame you are able to move, which will be right as you land, press 6 again.

Step three: press the intended button, which in this case is 6A. Feel free to hold the 6 from the second step and press A.

I've tested it myself just now and this should give you the desired result if done correctly.

As for mission 13, you just need to j.236C as soon as possible. She becomes able to do it somewhere in the middle of 6C's animation. just as soon as it comes out you'll want to cancel it into j.C though.

No problem! ^_^

Everyone has to learn sometime. '_'

If you ever need more help don't hesitate to ask.

ha I have a lot of questions i been basically teaching myself this game since i got it, trying to do combos from this video but its in japanese so i'm just guessing most of it lol