Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Altimor

Xrd PC Hitbox overlay mod

Update 2016-01-24 19:27: Now follows camera angle properly

Update 2016-02-01 14:35: Now supports projectiles and shows inactive boxes as hollow

Update 2016-02-06 22:14: Now accounts for objects' angle and size

Update 2016-04-12 00:46: Now shows pushboxes and throwboxes, has a special color for hurtboxes in counterhit state

Update 2016-04-12 18:14: Fixed a bug that caused throw range to be displayed improperly

Update 2016-04-12 22:49: Added GIF mode, toggle with F1

Update 2016-04-12 23:30: Disabled hit detection in GIF mode for close normals

Update 2016-04-13 12:04: Added F2 to toggle gravity for better shots of jumping attacks

Update 2016-04-13 13:21: Now shows throw invulnerability (hollow pushbox)

Update 2016-04-16 04:29: Major throwbox and pushbox accuracy improvements, now shows wakeup invuln and throw invuln in OTG state

Screenshot: http://images.akamai.steamusercontent.com/ugc/368534884780137781/E7DD042A2841104516254BA4C392E506F852FB8A/

Download:  https://mega.nz/#!RsBzBZJD!kf03isc1ZU0BNikg1uqmuoJndKZCmpeZLKh3KcOduLU

DLL source code: https://gist.github.com/AltimorTASDK/e236da6255d16b3ddd3e

Injector source code: https://gist.github.com/AltimorTASDK/a3bd33e2c0518be45c92

How to use:

Open GGXRD
Run injector
Press buttons

This is amazing! I just dled it and tried it out, thank you for making this!

I assume it's a work in progress, I don't see hitboxes for projectiles, and throws, but this is still awesome nonetheless

6 minutes ago, shtkn said:

This is amazing! I just dled it and tried it out, thank you for making this!

I assume it's a work in progress, I don't see hitboxes for projectiles, but this is still awesome nonetheless

Yea, projectiles don't show yet. I'm looking into it but this game is very strange to work with.

There are also some extra flags I need to deal with, eg Leo's parry shows its hitbox constantly even if it's not triggered.

23 minutes ago, Altimor said:

Yea, projectiles don't show yet. I'm looking into it but this game is very strange to work with.

There are also some extra flags I need to deal with, eg Leo's parry shows its hitbox constantly even if it's not triggered.

There is two pointers for projectiles/extra graphics in the character memory (+0x204).

1 minute ago, jedpossum said:

There is two pointers for projectiles/extra graphics in the character memory (+0x204).

That shows attached projectiles like from dusts, but not real projectiles.

also noticed that some invul (such as volcanic viper, ride the lightning, burst etc) still show hitboxes, i assume those are property based instead, though the hitbox viewer doesn't show it

amazing work! worth mentioning that it didn't work until I ran the injector in admin mode but I guess everyone knows to run stuff in admin mode nowadays

Sick work dude. I'm sure the community will be more than glad for it!

Some interesting finds to say the least lmao.

1 hour ago, Jakestation said:

r3092.png  

Guy from our scene posted that. It doesnt hit sin btw. So guess there is still small errors.

I don't know what causes this, but it seems to be related to that particular attack and isn't a general scaling problem (Axl's pokes are all accurate) or a problem with Sin's hurtboxes.

14 minutes ago, Altimor said:

I don't know what causes this, but it seems to be related to that particular attack and isn't a general scaling problem (Axl's pokes are all accurate) or a problem with Sin's hurtboxes.

Maybe it's related to the opponent's pushbox, or origin on the x axis? Like it has to connect with the character's center so that the pulling animation doesn't look too weird.

49 minutes ago, Pomparomp said:

CZhOzSFWcAAtxPc.jpg

Who was the madman that though giving Elphelt ANOTHER disjoint was a good idea!?

Btw, great tool, this is a great help for the community.

Is this too much?

NQgDK3K.png

This hitbox viewer rocks. I just wish it showed Rams sword normals but those are lacking.