Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Altimor

Xrd PC Hitbox overlay mod

Guns are actually long-ranged weapons? Who would've thought.

You forgot scale/stretch as well. addr + 0x258
One, is little eddie's dust not me editing the size which does effect the boxes.
The other is actually editing Zato's size to show that value does attach to collision as well.

376300_2016-02-02_00001.png

376300_2016-02-02_00003.png

Why are there hitboxes displayed during recovery here? In this update of the mod, they are hollow but they were filled in previous versions.

hiemmVq.png

QeHL3V4.png

Also, is there a way to mod the game to freeze movement in the air? It would also allow us to make good GIFs of air moves without the background, camera, and/or character moving. Right now, it's a bit annoying to capture long air moves since the camera movement sometimes prevents boxes from lining up correctly.

On 2.2.2016 at 3:15 AM, Nyaa said:

I want to share some hitboxes.

tldr; Elphelt was a mistake and Arcsys didn't release hitboxes so people wouldn't see how they fucked up her hitboxes. .__.

Red is a beautiful color, what do you have against it???

On 1.2.2016 at 8:37 PM, Altimor said:

Updated, now supports projectiles and shows inactive boxes as hollow

4 hours ago, daymendou said:

Why are there hitboxes displayed during recovery here? In this update of the mod, they are hollow but they were filled in previous versions.

5 hours ago, Nyaa said:

To be specific, this is during recovery on whiff so these inactive hitboxes show up after active frames are over, which was very confusing in previous versions of the mod where it gave the impression that certain moves had extra active frames compared to the frame data. It's still confusing to see inactive hitboxes like this and most of the moves that I've checked don't have these inactive hitboxes on recovery.

Thanks so much for all the hard work, this has been pretty amazing. Is there any way to get this to display grab vulnerability/grab-able hurtboxes as opposed to the normal hurtboxes?

On 3/29/2016 at 5:14 PM, 9:02 PM said:

Thanks so much for all the hard work, this has been pretty amazing. Is there any way to get this to display grab vulnerability/grab-able hurtboxes as opposed to the normal hurtboxes?

Yes

23077E9F39726606C6CE9646CABC830C2FC87E3D

Pushboxes act as hurtboxes for throws btw

R7KVw8Q.gif

Added GIF mode, toggle with F1

EDIT: There's one last bug to fix and it's pretty weird, player models stretch horizontally the higher they go in GIF mode

9 hours ago, Finestep said:

Seeing stun done by each hit and the total stun a character is at would be tremendously helpful - as is, labbing stun combos is mostly trial and error.

Certainly doable. I'll try to make it show the minimum and maximum stun a combo can do, since I believe Xrd has randomized stun.