Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Altimor

Xrd PC Hitbox overlay mod

In order to view the overlay more clearly, the ability to disable the opponent's overlay and set the background shade @0x01CFAEAC to 0x00000000 for black or 0x7F7FFFFF for white would be desirable.

Also, has the injector been tested for memory leaks?

On 1/25/2016 at 6:50 PM, heavymetalmixer said:

Yeah, it was discovered last year, but now is confirmed. Still is not exactly useful, you have to be very accurate to make something good from it.

It actually makes sense that sol has that, he had it in xx too

Same with slayers front leg being invincible during hist st p

I hate that Elphelt's Shotgun S beats lows.  It's already a disjointed AA that's +3 on block.  Why'd they make it so you can't low profile under it?  I can't even STBT to beat it.  On that note, anyone post Fafnir yet?

Who wants to be awesome and take a screenshot of every move so we can put that onto the wiki?  Even though I'm working 60+ hours per week right now (with a 3hr per day commute), I'd try to find time to update the wiki with all of this stuff if someone provides the screenshots.

2 hours ago, TheRealBobMan said:

Who wants to be awesome and take a screenshot of every move so we can put that onto the wiki?  Even though I'm working 60+ hours per week right now (with a 3hr per day commute), I'd try to find time to update the wiki with all of this stuff if someone provides the screenshots.

If someone ever takes the time do this can we get gif format like this? perhaps with frame counts? It'll help create context for certain hitboxes, since looking at screenshots(individual frames) wouldn't do them justice.

Spoiler

86wkjvf.gif

10 minutes ago, Katsuki said:

I'm new to everything Guilty Gear. Can you make a more detailed instructions on how to install this?

Extract the contents of the archive, run Guilty Gear Xrd -SIGN- by starting it through Steam, then run the extracted "ggxrd_hitbox_injector.exe" program (with administrator privileges if necessary).

2 hours ago, Hollysmoke said:

The pointers are for the projectiles. If you need help with it, I'm sure Jed and I would be more than willing to lend a hand.

I have projectiles working now, the only problem left is telling whether a projectile is active. Millia's h tandem top and dust are good examples, both exist way before they go active.

Recorded a replay of me vs GcYoshi from netplay. I'll do another one once the mod can view projectiles properly.

Some of you might remember this picture that showed up on 4Gamer wiki last year:

hgscgOs.jpg

Here's the same frame with the mod, looks good to me (with bonus Zato-1):

oNUBzwE.png

Also, I was wondering if it would be possible to show Counter Hit state on the hurtboxes.

I actually recorded a video of everyone's hitboxes, minus projectiles and some axl normals ( 3p and jump 6 p)

if you run the video at .25 you can see the hitbox pretty well, although there is some frame skipping, its ok

I want to share some hitboxes.

Uncharged

iuq7dNY.png

Charged

v8IuobG.png

jD is silly and hits where the sparkles are, so elphs momentum doesn't matter for it. Going up...

tX3XFuL.png

and going down...

f8d02PO.jpg

tldr; Elphelt was a mistake and Arcsys didn't release hitboxes so people wouldn't see how they fucked up her hitboxes. .__.

Also some of the hitboxes aren't accurate i think. This is the only one i found though that seems off.

RTAsiHn.jpg

Ram calvados super only shows a hitbox in front of her as well.