Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

ArcticaWind

Hello. =)

First off, just call me Arctica or AW, whichever is fine. Secondly, I've been a long term fan of Guilty Gear. I've actually never had any skill with fighting games outside of Street Fighter 2 days except until BlazBlue came around, however, but still then I only scratched the surface.

Guilty Gear Xrd is the first game I've decided to dedicate any time and effort to play in depth. I've got the basics of Sol down to a degree (which came a bit easier since I used Ragna in BlazBlue) and have an arcade stick coming in the mail continue learning on. I'm also leaning on Ramlethal as a potential sub since I also like the way she plays and I used Jam in XX#Reloaded and enjoyed her play style there so I might try her out in the future as well.

I have no current gen consoles as I tend to be more dedicated to PC gaming, so I play via Steam. If anyone plays on Steam, I'd very much be interested in playing some matches even if I do get the beatdown of my life. I just want friendly people to play with more than anything and I have yet to actually play online.

Fighting games on or coming to steam that I'm interested in order of priority:

UNIEL, BB:CPE, and after those it's a toss up between AH3LM and MBAACC and pretty much any other fighting games on their way.

Steam community for games will be better when current versions of those games are actually on Steam. BBCPE is supposed to be "in February" with, as I recall, UNIEL "After that" and the like.

UNIEL's Steam release is due for summer, with Melty coming before that in Spring.