Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

shtkn

[Feb-27] Pre-Anime Ascension Anime Suite!

I'm renting out a huge suite the day before Anime Ascension! It will be in one of their Presidential suites with over 1400sq ft, so we will have plenty of space! I hope everyone comes together and gets to play people they don't get to play often. 

17900 Jamboree Rd, Irvine, CA 92614

Start:
Whenever I check in, which was around 3pm last time iirc

Fee:
likely $5, but undecided, fee waived for bringing a setup or food/napkins/etc (at least $5 worth, not just a stick of gum!)

Parking:
@chzchan had this to say last time we were there:

I actually had never been to that hotel before so I drove around the area to look for places that you can park for free and there are a few in walking distance. Parking at the hotel itself is not a good idea because it is incredibly expensive just like parking anywhere else in Irvine and there are time limits on the free spots.

On the other side of Main street opposite to the hotel is this lot with a Souplantation and there is parking there without risk of being towed and it has no time limit. Just take Park Plaza across Main and it is just right on the other side. There are a few spots reserved for ONLY certain restaurants or shops so just avoid parking in those spaces. If you go deeper into the lot, there is a parking structure for residents of the condominium connected to the retail area. Inside this structure, there is "retail parking" which is on the first floor and slightly into the underground. There is not a lot of room, but I think it should be okay to park there. The other option is parking in the lot across the San Diego Creek which also really isn't that far away.

Ill be bringing both my ps3/4 + atleast 1 monitor (a BenQ). I have a Samsung that has a game mode but i am unsure of quality of game mode.

both ps3/4 have xrd and all relevant DLC. ps3 has everything else of relevance.

As i live in the area i could bring food, but i am saving up for my trip to china. Those that are coming down that want local food feel free to contact me (@easko2 on twitter is best) and i can tell you whats good and such (i mainly eat vietnamese food as i live in little saigon).

Edit/Update: On second thought, I had to head back home early, can't go there this time, just for the A.A. Pre-Event.