Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

eric

NORTHEAST CHAMPIONSHIP (NECX) Dec 5th & 6th-- IN PHILADELPHIA PA

Magnet (NJ) here, signing up for BB. Also, there is a high probably Ill be bringing an HD setup with HD recording capabilities for BB and possibly other games. Not set in stone yet, though I should have confirmation within the next week if I can bring the recording stuff.

me and BBQsauce for top8 commentary on live stream, or whenever live stream of BB is going on. for GG, we need someone to yell japanese into the mic. For MBAA we need some weeaboo to say jibberish.

me and BBQsauce for top8 commentary on live stream, or whenever live stream of BB is going on. for GG, we need someone to yell japanese into the mic..

MarlinPie should do GG top 8, we'll need someone else to do commentary for his matches though

ill take money matches also~

FT3 $10

edit: We need to get a GGAC team tourney happening too.

oh damn everyones on my avatar now? everyone who hasnt been to the NJ Thread needs to do so ONE OF US ONE OF US

These guys still havent done anything with the footage from sb4.

Fugee is releasing a dvd... hes doing all the releases that he can while working on the dvd with fugee.

Trashblue is lazy.

PS. Eat a D(spammed)ick

heard this one before.. but still pretty free... ah i love america.. HOME OF THE FREE (including me!) but others are more free than I lols aka get bought get two FREE

These guys look like they're going to be responsible for stream/recording.

alright, gotcha. Ill hold off on bringing the stuff then. don't want to cause trouble.

alright, gotcha. Ill hold off on bringing the stuff then. don't want to cause trouble.

Send seb a message on youtube. His account is FrameAdvantageDotCom, I'm sure we can try and work together on this. :)

Nah, just obvious when someone brings up mashing D that they don't play BB, so they have no room to start shit talking a game they don't play. Some combos are EZmode, but that's not the reason why the game is bad. But real talk... at Summer Jam some DOA players came over to the BB area and just started talking shit. Keep that out of this thread and NEC please. Last thing I need (again) are some assholes getting players angry for no reason, and slowing down brackets because everyone is distracted yelling at one another. Thanks.

Real talk bb sucks and gg is dead, chose one you suffer regardless. Talking about it wont change that fact, so play what you want to.

me and BBQsauce for top8 commentary on live stream, or whenever live stream of BB is going on. for GG, we need someone to yell japanese into the mic. For MBAA we need some weeaboo to say jibberish.

sir you are mistaken.

i am going to commentate trashblue.

you guys can help though!

someone else can do gg and mb already has commentators.

Trashblue is lazy.

PS. Eat a D(spammed)ick

first to 1 in rock paper scissors for 12 cents. lets go freejosh.

Someone can't beat shitty Nu's I guess.

Hey thats the rest of New York, I did my part beating shitty nu's.