Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

eric

NORTHEAST CHAMPIONSHIP (NECX) Dec 5th & 6th-- IN PHILADELPHIA PA

commentating is not that serious, don't turn it into some clusterfuck just let someone/two intelligent on the mic

thats fine yo.

just need dudes that actually play the game offline commentating to truth gets spread.

well you know i play it offline. prolly played online like 5 times total. Fuck lag.

And i think we is intelligent?

Listen up people!!!!!!!!!

I've been discussing the schedule for GG/BB with BigE and here's what has come up to far:

BB will start ASAP. As of right now sign-ups open at 9AM so I'd want to get BB singles going by 11:30-12. If we go by the numbers at SB4 and how long it took to run it, we can get to top 8 by late afternoon (if we have enough TV's), and then stream the last few matches. This is where things start to get tricky...

GG I plan on starting about half way through the BB brackets so we're not starting too late in the day. I want to knock GG out in one day, because if we split it up we'll have an ass turn-out for which ever event is on Sunday and I want to keep GG somewhat interesting, so... WHAT SHOULD BE RUN FIRST?!?!?!?!

To give you a history lesson, last year the turnout for teams was dismal because we held it right after singles and no one was interested by then. Everyone just wanted to go around and do w/e else they were involved in, but I don't blame them since teams was a last minute decision. This year is different, we are running GG teams, it's just a matter of when. The second GG event will start a little staggered after the end of the first, with sign-ups starting about half way through the first event (so everyone can take a breather and get something to eat).

So I'll ask again...

WHAT SHOULD BE RUN FIRST?!?!?!?! GG Teams (3v3) or Singles?

I would vote for teams first. Ill try to avoid listing my reason to save headaches

Anyhow...

Send seb a message on youtube. His account is FrameAdvantageDotCom, I'm sure we can try and work together on this.

Alright, Ill get right on that. Just tested my recording stuff, and its really good. hopefully Ill be able to help with my HD setup.

Teams first please. Generally I find that teams -> singles = greater hype whereas singles -> teams = counter hype. Plus I'm just used to doing teams first edit: thanks for doing GGAC teams.

teams first, definitely. I really don't see too much of a difference in hype between teams->singles and singles->teams, but I'm probably leaving saturday night and teams drags on longer than singles.

Hey you know what hilarious? Nas and all his faggotry. If you see him, punch him, and laugh, i'll give you a shiny 10 spot at the next tourney i see you at. For reals!!!! LOL nas, you dumb faggot.

Hey you know what hilarious? Nas and all his faggotry. If you see him, punch him, and laugh, i'll give you a shiny 10 spot at the next tourney i see you at. For reals!!!!

LOL nas, you dumb faggot.

ROFL.

I approve of the sodium levels in this post.

Also I'm taking any and all EX Slayer Money Matches. That means you have to play my EX Slayer.

Hey you know what hilarious? Nas and all his faggotry. If you see him, punch him, and laugh, i'll give you a shiny 10 spot at the next tourney i see you at. For reals!!!!

LOL nas, you dumb faggot.

just curious, who are you and what games are you good at?

ROFL.

I approve of the sodium levels in this post.

Also I'm taking any and all EX Slayer Money Matches. That means you have to play my EX Slayer.

I will play you EX SL vs EX SL ft3 for 10 bucks