Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

eric

NORTHEAST CHAMPIONSHIP (NECX) Dec 5th & 6th-- IN PHILADELPHIA PA

Hey Eric, add Moroha to Guilty Gear and Tekken 6. Can't wait to get in some good AC matches, especially the Jersey cats I haven't played. I'll probably be getting there Friday during the afternoon; if any of you guys are trying to play some Gear then in your room, PM me with your Cell# so we can meet up and get games going. Looking forward to seeing you all there!

Hey Eric, add Moroha to Guilty Gear and Tekken 6. Can't wait to get in some good AC matches, especially the Jersey cats I haven't played. I'll probably be getting there Friday during the afternoon; if any of you guys are trying to play some Gear then in your room, PM me with your Cell# so we can meet up and get games going. Looking forward to seeing you all there!

Im ass, but ill be glad to get in that ABA.

Im ass, but ill be glad to get in that ABA.

i'll be glad to get in that bad tager too :o

Well, my ride bailed, and other prospective rides are looking VERY unlikely. Please put me off of the BB list. Now if you'll excuse me, I am going to go cry in a pillow.

Well, my ride bailed, and other prospective rides are looking VERY unlikely.

Please put me off of the BB list.

Now if you'll excuse me, I am going to go cry in a pillow.

Joey crack it, son.

Well, a miracle has happened. The SF community might not be willing to drive... But the Tekken community IS! Ergo, I'm going! Sorry for the trouble E, could you put me back down for BB?

Well, a miracle has happened. The SF community might not be willing to drive... But the Tekken community IS! Ergo, I'm going!

Sorry for the trouble E, could you put me back down for BB?

Wow they didn't want to drive its right down the turnpike.

Wow they didn't want to drive its right down the turnpike.

Well, it's not that they didn't WANT to, just bad timing all around. Also, the drive is about 5-6 hours, so still pretty far.

Yo I'll also be arriving Friday afternoon and this time I made the reservation so I'll actually have access to my room. I need to get revenge vs your A.B.A. after your crazy comeback in our EVO teams match. I'll pm you my number. The only thing is I heard the rooms have HD t.v.'s which means lag, so I'm looking into renting a standard definition set for the weekend. If that doesn't work out Light_Nazgul's bringing a lag free projector for his room.