Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

eric

NORTHEAST CHAMPIONSHIP (NECX) Dec 5th & 6th-- IN PHILADELPHIA PA

Yo I'll also be arriving Friday afternoon and this time I made the reservation so I'll actually have access to my room. I need to get revenge vs your A.B.A. after your crazy comeback in our EVO teams match. I'll pm you my number. The only thing is I heard the rooms have HD t.v.'s which means lag, so I'm looking into renting a standard definition set for the weekend. If that doesn't work out Light_Nazgul's bringing a lag free projector for his room.

Yeah they are all HDs in the rooms. they suck.

Jersey's room will have some SD setups for GG/MBAA. Hit me up with the digits too and we can get down on some games.

Looks like Nazgul can lend us standard def tv, so my room will have a lag free GGAC setup.

DoomieJ I'll pm you my number

I'm looking for a team if people are still getting them together

Yo you should mention what game(s) you're looking for teammates for.

Looks like Nazgul can lend us standard def tv, so my room will have a lag free GGAC setup.

DoomieJ I'll pm you my number

Yo you should mention what game(s) you're looking for teammates for.

Oh yea haha, BB/Tekken

NJ room looks like it's gonna have a few SD setups. I was just thinking... wanna have a 5v5: NH/CT/VT vs NJ Friday night? NJ team could be something like: Me/10stars/Gos/RIL/Schank or something? Trying to think of who you guys have... Blue9/Nazgul/Vyers/Mindgame/NuclearCheese? Just something for fun to start the hype... and so Jersey can talk massive amounts of shit after we beat you. NEC NEC NEC NEC NEC NEC NEC

can i fight for team rights

Yeah the TV's lag. They're like, low grade LCD's with crap picture.

do they lag with component input? if not we should put ps3s on those shits.

Fuck yeah New England is up for a 5v5. $10 says New England is gonna own your sorry asses.

I like NJ over NE i'll take bets with whoever. even though i'm not cool enough to play in it, all my bros got this shit.

Hey, Big E... I have a question. The answer to this question shall have HEAVY consequences in regards to the outcome of the BB singles competition. According to the first page, BB singles is Saturday and teams is Sunday. Does this mean that the entire singles tourney will be held Saturday? Or will the top 8 be held Sunday? If the entire thing is Saturday, then YAAAAAY the tourney will be hella exciting. If top 8 is Sunday... Well... :(

Taking 1$ money matches all night friday in the NJ room in BB/MBAA/T6/GGAC just to get some random casual shit talk in. Still taking serious money matches in BB if anyone wants to play my Bang before he gets all broken like in CS.

Hey, Big E... I have a question. The answer to this question shall have HEAVY consequences in regards to the outcome of the BB singles competition.

According to the first page, BB singles is Saturday and teams is Sunday. Does this mean that the entire singles tourney will be held Saturday? Or will the top 8 be held Sunday?

If the entire thing is Saturday, then YAAAAAY the tourney will be hella exciting.

If top 8 is Sunday... Well... :(

After talking with Eric, here's the rundown with GG and BB at NEC:

Saturday

BB Singles

Sign-ups: As early as they let you.

Start: 12:30PM

Entry Fee - $10

GG Teams (3v3)

Start: 3:30PM

Entry Fee - $15/team

GG Singles

Start: 30 minutes after the end of GG Teams

Entry Fee - $10

Sunday

BB Teams (3v3)

Sign-ups: TBD, but plan for a morning sign-up window.

Start: Most likely 12PM

Entry Fee - $15/team

GG EX-Slayer Only Tournament

Sing-ups: 1:30-2:30PM

Entry Fee: Nigga said only $1.

SPARE TVS/CONSOLES/EXTENSION CABLES/SURGE PROTECTORS ARE ALWAYS WELCOME!!!!!

Edit: Eric tolds me to change the start time of BB, as it was too early. Please show up on time so we're not still running brackets at 10PM.

From what St1ck says, it looks like bb singles is wrapping up sat.

Hey I have a question. I'm taking the train to NEC and its Amtrak if that matters at all. Anybody know how close the station is from the hotel? Walking distance? Or cab calling distance?