Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

eric

NORTHEAST CHAMPIONSHIP (NECX) Dec 5th & 6th-- IN PHILADELPHIA PA

30th Street Station: 2955 Market Street, Philadelphia, PA

Hotel: 4101 Island Ave, Philadelphia, PA

Distance between the two: 6.74 miles (http://www.mapquest.com/maps?1c=Philadelphia&1s=PA&1a=4101+Island+Ave&1z=19153-3226&1y=US&1l=39.89216&1g=-75.235039&1v=ADDRESS&2c=Philadelphia&2s=PA&2a=2955+Market+St&2z=19104-2828&2y=US&2l=39.95471&2g=-75.182444&2v=ADDRESS)

Cab calling distance.

^^^^^

I like New England in SF4,MvC2, ST, CvS2, A3, MvC1, XSF, HF, TF, Breakers Revenge, KOF98 whats good?

Also I bet if there was no camillo/Marlin Tony B would ocv your team FRAY!

If we were playing anything older than AC, FRAYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYY!!!!!!!!!

I like New England in SF4,MvC2, ST, CvS2, A3, MvC1, XSF, HF, TF, Breakers Revenge, KOF98 whats good?

If we were playing anything older than AC, FRAYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYY!!!!!!!!!

List more games we dont play.

I dont even think camillo/marlin are going to be on the jersey team. atleast they werent on the alan listed sheet of people playing. And ill bet it that tonyb doesnt OCV the jersey team

But yeah, i bet NE>Jersey in those other games too! YEAH!

NEC HYPE WHAT?

List more games we dont play.

I dont even think camillo/marlin are going to be on the jersey team. atleast they werent on the alan listed sheet of people playing. And ill bet it that tonyb doesnt OCV the jersey team

But yeah, i bet NE>Jersey in those other games too! YEAH!

NEC HYPE WHAT?

i are jersey team?

do you play GG?

if by play GG you mean played it with tenstars twice then yes :o....EX slaya masta

I don't see Tony B on pre-reg for anything. Why you so scared of Camillo and Kyohei? Your boy Tony B ain't good enough? He's a damn strong player, I wouldn't put him down like that. Glad you got his back though.

Hypothetical arguments are awesome. Good shit, you gdlk.

I don't see Tony B on pre-reg for anything. Why you so scared of Camillo and Kyohei? Your boy Tony B ain't good enough? He's a damn strong player, I wouldn't put him down like that. Glad you got his back though.

Hypothetical arguments are awesome. Good shit, you gdlk.

I didn't realize it was FrayVsFray I apologize. Tony is a damn strong player but he never showed interest in AC, I actually have never owned a copy of the game.. as I prefer slash and so does he haha. I know for a fact hes not playing GG nor would he really want to practice, Tony's just a gifted player in general. Marlin and Camillo have been around forever and show general interest in the game, I just think Camillo stands as a good blocker for an ocv and Marlin has won multiple team tourneys in the area by himself. Common bet sense.

(jokes)

NEC blazblue stream brought to you by DRANK.

"The stream has been slowed....to a dimension know as Sirlin Bullet TIME.":vbang:

real talk, tony B ocv'd my team last time we were at ACT but then i brought the noise in singles hes good though

Guys NECX will be powerd by Gamedoc video game store and the New University Pinball Family Fun Center. Trophies and Plaques, extra prizes and $$$$$$$ Sorry i havent been on the sites the past few days been busy as hell, and had car trouble. But im ready for everyone.

Guys NECX will be powerd by Gamedoc video game store and the New University Pinball Family Fun Center.

Trophies and Plaques, extra prizes and $$$$$$$

Sorry i havent been on the sites the past few days been busy as hell, and had car trouble.

But im ready for everyone.

Cool! The fact that University Pinball is sponsoring this makes me hopeful for how it will be when it re-opens.

I shall be there Friday night. Hope you guys have enough drank to go around!

Edit: And by Friday night, I mean Saturday hopefully before noon! New (old) plan fell through. Fifth time is a charm! :vbang:

Edit 2: NEVERMIND! Fifth time is not a charm. Another car blew up! Now I can't go at all!... Imma go slit my wrists now, hope everyone has a good weekend.:vbang::vbang: