Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Soriphen

P4AU 2.0 Console Petition

I started a petition to try and get an answer from Atlus about the status of Persona 4 Arena. Thought it would help to spread the word here. It has about 206 signatures so far, so I think there's a chance we could get SOMETHING out of them if we continue.

https://www.change.org/p/atlus-co-ltd-bring-persona-4-arena-ultimax-2-0-build-to-home-consoles

I think the fact that we even got 200 signatures is a testament to the strength and vitality of our existing community. 

Unfortunately for a game update that will probably take time but not yield any real benefits for Atlus, I think we need a much stronger force if we want 2.0. That being said, it doesn't hurt to try, so I'll sign it when I get the chance.

Have you reached out to Atlus themselves with this on social media?  It's very impressive seeing the support this is getting, but I don't want it to be in vain.  At the very least if Atlus USA or Arc System Works see it then you might get more momentum.

Yeah, I know petition hardly do a thing, but its up to the dev/pub to be viable, but its better than nothing to get 2.0 coming over. (Though unlrelated but its also on the Nesica service, wish they remembered Power Instinct too, the latest one being the 5th one/Festival.)

I mean, yes, I enjoyed P4AU as it is/was, but here's hoping.