Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Circuitous

ArcSys Fighters Sprite Art

Post up your edits, custom palettes, GIFs, what-have-you so that they're not lost when I nuke the other thread.

I was bored and I was thinking about that game Neptune by Idea Factory and then some fanarts of the consoles personified. And thus, these...were given birth to.

PS3

ps3nu.png

360lamb.png

EXTRA:

LOL YLOD

ylod.png

LOL RROD

RROD.png

I was going to make a Wii one using Mu but like I said on the Gintama ones, I'm too lazy.

Litchi using Millia's color palette, Noel using Baiken's color palette, Tsubaki using Axl Low's color palette, Mu-12 using Dizzy's color palette (my version), Taokaka using May's color palette (my version) and Makoto using Mei-Fang's palette (from Arcana Heart):

litchi_millia-colors.gifnoel_baiken-colors.giftsubaki_axl-low-colors.gif

mu12_dizzy-colors.giftaokaka_may-colors.gifmakoto_meifang-colors.gif

I wanna see: Noel's feet, Tager's skirt, Jin's stomach, Bang's chest, Nirvana's/Tao's arms, a Murakumo's blades, Arakune's mask, and Ragna's hair. Someone get on it.

I wanna see: Noel's feet, Tager's skirt, Jin's stomach, Bang's chest, Nirvana's/Tao's arms, a Murakumo's blades, Arakune's mask, and Ragna's hair. Someone get on it.

U mean this?

no61106.png

That turned out a hell of a lot better then I thought it would be. Kudos for making it look real-ish.