Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Circuitous

ArcSys Fighters Sprite Art

I don't think I remember how many times I've seen that Tager sprite edit in three different threads e-e

anyways,I like the Ragna edits :3 could use some Carl though o:

some nostalgia and.... stuff.... idk.

post-10177-139515160777_thumb.jpg

the last parts directed at me really.... I totally failed at editing the board

EDIT: lol I can't edit size for shit looking at it now...:vbang:

Reposting this from previous thread.

Noel Vermillion Atlasia and Noel TATARI revised

NoelEltnamJUSTorLUSTv2.png

These look so good I wish they were real palettes. Noel palettes suck.

i don't i've seen anyone do these ones yet but it seemed kinda obvious

Ooh, all three are awesome, but mind if I use the third ones colors for something if I give full credit to you? If not I understand.

My design for the Sword of the empress/Izanagi/whatever it was from the true end of CS.

I was trying to do nearly that same thing and never finished it, awesome job.

Also tried to put Mu's head on Nu's body in some way, but got lazy with that too.

And here's a horribly done Makoto sprite edit I never finished:

http://img543.imageshack.us/img543/4055/mako2332.png

As well as Tsubaki color change: http://img441.imageshack.us/img441/9749/tb4501523.png

I was wondering where Valkenhype came from because I know a certain someone who uses that as his avatar on another site.

It's cute.. Although Hype Dog is rather annoying (It barks... Wow. Any dog barks, people!)

I was wondering where Valkenhype came from because I know a certain someone who uses that as his avatar on another site.

It's cute.. Although Hype Dog is rather annoying (It barks... Wow. Any dog barks, people!)

but HE BARKS.

AND BARK LOOP IS GOD TIER.

Another palette swap, this time it's a Raidou Kuzunoha (from the Devil Summoner series) palette for Tsubaki. I used Shinji's Dark Tsubaki palette as the base and touched up on the other colors from there. So here it is.

n6Efr.pngTsubakiTaunt.gif

So when you guys palette swap, do you just pencil tool PIXEL BY PIXEL it?

So when you guys palette swap, do you just pencil tool PIXEL BY PIXEL it?

I do... sort of, I select an area and use a big template, then just pencil in the left over areas... not that time consuming really, the big problem is the eye strain and what color to use.

I wonder if the blade was made from Jade? Either that or it was dipped in Mountain Dew.

Lol. I made the blade green because whenever Raidou fights, a green aura wraps around his regular katana and fortifies it to endure cutting through stronger objects such as steel, armor-like skin, and etc. Quite his convenience since he has to fight demons and all. xD

I do... sort of, I select an area and use a big template, then just pencil in the left over areas... not that time consuming really, the big problem is the eye strain and what color to use.

Are you KIDDING? There's a MUCH easier way to do it. Open up GIMP, use the top right tool in the menu (Select by Color), select the color you want to replace, use the color wheel or whatever to select the color you want to add, then drag and drop that color on top of the old color. Boom.