Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

homicidalrapist

BB in Pennsylvannia!

where exactly in penn? I've read a thread of the players around philly but i'm not sure where is it now. I stay at state college if you are near there PM me to get in touch and play casuals.

Waiting on a few things, but I'm within driving distance of NYC, Philly and anything eastern PA. Occasionally go out to NJ for tournies. Hit me up.

Hey, there are some players around the Harrisburg area here, specifically Shippensburg University, we have a game club here, and I would like people to show up if you are in the area, we take trips to Baltimore and Philly to play games and have for awhile now. The scene is very young here, but there are some decent players and players willing to learn, so if you are in the area give me a message on my aim as listed. supercloud009 ps. The game club meets on Thursday at 6-8:30 in the Credita Union Building - room 216, give me a shout on here or on my aim for directions/information.

Hey, I'm a fairly new resident of the PA area, going to college at Kutztown University...I also happen to be a blazblue player looking for some non-online matches =P. Im pretty busy during the week, but hopefully if anything starts happening on the weekend I should be able to do something If it is not too far away. Ill try to get some contact info up here shortly, just wanted to stop in and say hi.

i live in glenside, i would also like to get some offline bb action, i play at mccc with a couple of friends during the week, but would also like to play others as well.

Hella slow at responding. x_x Aside from the NEC, I think there are a couple other tournaments within reasonable distance going on soon, I'd have to check, but aside from that if anyone is up for a sandbagging gathering or something before then I'd be down. Magnet, I drive to Kutztown often on my job. There's a LAN/gaming center on the way between here and Ktown, though I don't know if they still have console stuff. I'll have to check again and if so, could be a pretty decent meeting spot for larger get togethers. Also: Any other possible converts to BB nearby? :P

Bump before necro oldness. Is anyone else in PA going to NEC in Philly next month?

Haha, far from me, but still. All good man. Just good to know everyone and where they're at, no matter the game.

Hey guys I'm in So. Jersey. Hard to find good times for face to face meet ups, but Im really trying to find some people in the area willing to PvP on xbl on a regular basis. So hard to find people with a decent connection in player match open lobby and I hate getting good connections in ranked and not being able to carry over into more matches. I'm a Jin player, but I'd love to learn some other characters in depth. If any of you is interested send me a request or PM me on dustloop. Xbl: JChristopherC Games: BB, SF4, trying to learn GGX2 (PC) if anyone wants to be a mentor, same with MvC2 (xbl) and all of GGPO. Also, I'm pretty sure people play BB at 8th on the break in Dunellen, NJ on tuesdays if anyone is up near there on the PA border. Never been there though. I think people weekly in Philly too. Pretty sure the arcade there has BB, closed from a fire for a while however.

Bumping for great justice. Winter Brawl draws near, and there's some practicing to be done. I know you all are out there somewhere, come on out. Hit this thread up if weeklies somewhere sounds good to you.

There's a couple people out here in philly worth playing but ever since the arcade on 40th street had that fire LK doesnt come around as much :(. Were on Xbl tho so send those challanges

There's a couple people out here in philly worth playing but ever since the arcade on 40th street had that fire LK doesnt come around as much :(. Were on Xbl tho so send those challanges

You got a list of those tags? I have no idea which philly players you're referring to.:psyduck:

New player in the SouthEast PA scene. I play on and off with A.J. when I'm not double fisting jobs. PSN only right now, at least when I'm not at A.J.'s drive mashing on a 360 pad.

'bout time you got on board, foo. We're the only scene left in east penn, I swear.

Does anyone here play BB around Altoona PA? I'm original from there and might be staying there for the summer, It'd be fun to get some BB matches in IRL :v:

Does anyone here play BB around Altoona PA? I'm original from there and might be staying there for the summer, It'd be fun to get some BB matches in IRL :v:

Oh boy, that's waaaaay out... Don't know of anyone. Pburg is probably closer to you than Philly. :psyduck: And probably more people on the western handle than in the east. Check out the Pittsburgh thread and see what you can find.

Im here in University Park/State College PA with one of my friends we're looking for higher leveled players and competition for AC+. we've got everything at our place on a PS2 console. PM me if ur near by.

It is alive! We've got a friend down near State College we visit now and then. If we're in town we'll give you a shout.