Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

j1n[kr]

KUM MOUNTAIN

OKaky First I Like to say Shout Out to BRETT. 

DAMN SON THANKS GOR GUILTY BEER .

I AM RELALY DRUNK BUT I DRANK ALL THE THINGS.

FUCK- 
SPIRIT JUICE WHAT A WIMP

JULIAN IM SORRY I MADE THE JUILIAN FACE BLAME ELPHELT

BEARS I IK'D YOU RIP BEARS.

GC YOSHI. UO ARE BEST . YOU DIDNT LOSE TO DRUNK JIN THAT MEANS YOU ARE THE BEST.

EVERYONE I PLAY IN SFV: RISE UP DONT LOSE TO ME.

NAHYYWAY HERE IS TIER LIST FOR 1.1:

XRD SIGN:

QUEEN OF FUCK SPACE MOUNTAIN:

ELhelt: M SHE LIVE on top of Space.  She is Matriarch of Society Tells Evetrytone how to feel and not to say bad waor,d

In Fuckland she is Queen.  You cannot contest her.  She Just Press 2S or 5H and you lose.  Its true.  YRC Fuck is the best. You cannot defeant Lost Soul he even beats Drunk Jin.  Only 2 ppl ever beat Drunk Jin: Sost Lousl fnand GC Boshi.

Anwayy Continue:

Below Fuck Space Mountain is Fuck Mpountain its Sol,  he is really Solid.  Kazunokok just come American and he say "You all suck" and he beats us with wakeup DP, fuck really ppl? Just fucking stop press button  whats wrongi ntut u/.

Anwayy 

Under Space Mounaintain 
and Under Fuck MOuntain we repembmer Rape Vlllage.

Once Jam Live here, well unforunately in RevelatorXXXXX Jam still lives here and sucks. Sorry Jam Mains, Jam sucks. MNOVING ON.

Well Sure Zato/Millia/Faust are still the goddamn same BUT!!!!! 

we have a New Village called Kum Mountain.

First everyone how live on here is DLC.

Basically Kum and Dizzy and Raven we call them Micro Transationct + Bustttesxc

so basically its villagfe of MicroButtsex

You pay money ,and get ot Kum out your butthole.

Dizzyi s going to be so cheap the only thin you think about is Fish.

Fish Fuck Mountain is not as strong as fuck Mountain who Johnny moved to cause he decided Unblockables are cool and decided to win off any button + Throw

reallty I would call Johnny higher than Space Fuck Mountain, and I would call him: Disney Fuck You IN the Ass Starwars.  oir DYUIN ASS SW 

I dunno what this means but really If you pick Johnny like SuperFX FUck you.  You are a dickhole.

Moving ong 

I heard Jack-O Lives in Kum Mountain.  DLC is really a wonderful thing.  You just Pay money and WOW YOU ARE INSTANTLTY CREDIBLE PLAYER.

Without Elphelt I would be shit. 

its true.  

ask Bears.

He got IK'd By me.

anyway,

Game Development is hard, 

so instead of making cool characters they made Chicken Fuck 

Friend Chicken Wings are the base that holds Space Mountain Togehter.

Without Fried Chicken Wings, Jason Riot would be homeless.

Its true.

once Kizzer Crate said Chipp is 10-0 vs Ky so basically Ky live and his Son Sin live in Rape Village. 

Whale Sex river is occupied by Pot, venom, and May they're trying to make a cool Band where htey bplay only 90s Songs, like shit from Tool, that only a Tool like Zidane Listens too ist true. I talked ot Zidane once he said he only listens to Edgey Music

MUCH BRINGS ME TO THE NEXT TIER LIST:

EDGE LORD WEEABOO SADFACE GUY:

Raven:

Liets talk about birdy guy.  Everoyne knows Bird guys like Pozer are pieces of sheet.

They dont know how to do platy games so instead hey play RPG.s

I once say a Raven player decide that instead of practicing combos he went to like Chris Benoit Yourself Tower and Decided that pracitcing RPG elements like Levelign up in GriM Dawn or Monster Hunter some garbage is better than actually playing games.

WOW.

Anyway You want some new content righte?

So I tell you The New Tier List:

Doge Mountain
 Johnny wow Fuc you Johnny R U REAL CHARACTER

Kum Mountain
ALL DLC CHARACTERS

Space Fuck Mountain:
Elpehlet

Im Kind of Drnk and I think I weill end on this Word;

Fuck You 

Wait 

one More world. 

there ones once a uppon a time Fire World where everonye hae d to live in a volcano.  In the volacano l;ived ony people whos penis was fire proof.  because without fire proof dick you cant make babies.  They call this land: Fire Dick.

And the Best Fire Dick was:

Kum Mountain