Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

PozerWolf

Official Austin Topic, 4th Edition full of fun and happy times! ;o

l2tech noooooooooooooob

How can I tech a stagger state, seeing as how the follow into super was a real combo?

l2play, loooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooool [/latif]

The Final Fantasy 13 American version is getting more content and info.

Click here for more info!

Please don't respond to this, it's simply a joke post to a friend of mine, lulz ;p

How can I tech a stagger state, seeing as how the follow into super was a real combo?

l2play, loooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooool [/latif]

watch again! you got hit by a forest blazer special. okay maybe not l2tech, but l2waggle stick (no homo)!

watch again! you got hit by a forest blazer special. okay maybe not l2tech, but l2waggle stick (no homo)!

I'll l2waggle stick now, yes homo!

Wait...

Am I the only one thats confused how Jin's hanging cloth even hurts, its like someone smacking you upside the face with a t-shirt that isn't even wet.

I've decided that he has lead chunks inside the fabric... that or every BB character is actually made of wet toilet paper; thus being capable of taking damage from loose cloth. :v:

I hope its cold as shit this Halloween, because I have a great idea for a costume, I want to be four popped collars cool.

Oh shit son! I was already going to go as a bro for halloween... but if it's super cold I might have to join you for that. :yaaay:

It's a possibly, but no one is asking for a GG tourny, but people are just crying about it (no surprise).

If more people asked for GG, than yes, however in a poll or which game will be hosted as a side tournament, 3rd strike is winning.

Where is this poll? 3rd strike would probably win said poll anyways, but I would like to go vote for GG.

So watching District 9 as I right this but there is a major flaw, when an employee is fired, quits, and I guess this is a ***SPOILER*** gets mutated so he can use alien technology thus becoming the most valuble thing on the planet the first thing the company generally does is disables said employees access code.

Ya everywhere I've worked it has not taken longer then next day, and considering this is a top military research center, one would think they would be on top of things. Anyway the main character is a douchebag, idk it was a "cool" movie but I have so many problems with the story.

Bah, I took a vote this weekend and converting to unite was shot down hard. The name changes were apparently far too much to endure. :8/: You need to convert to 2G. lol

Bah, I took a vote this weekend and converting to unite was shot down hard. The name changes were apparently far too much to endure. :8/: You need to convert to 2G. lol

bawww Lavasioth is too much for our brains to handle even though nobody bothers fighting him bawwww :psyduck:

Though I guess dummy gear is kinda lame.

MORE ZAPATAUR