Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Ylyon

New GGXrd player from Italy

Hello everyone I've recently bought this awesome game on steam.

I've played many fighting games in the past, but I started playing them "seriously" with Street Fighter IV and Virtua Fighter 5.

I had played the first Guilty Gear games long ago but I forgot almost everything except for the amazing characters.

Now I'm trying to grasp the basics of the game and find a main character (I'm gravitating towards Ramlethal).

I play with a Qanba joystick but I've some issues with the button setup. It seems my computer messes up with the button layout

Anyway I accidentally stumbled on this forum and I'm going to explore it before eventually posting questions!

See you all online,

It's not your computer - it's the way the game detects the controller's buttons. Luckily, it only affects menus. In-game, you should be perfectly fine after rebinding the buttons to the right commands.

It's not your computer - it's the way the game detects the controller's buttons. Luckily, it only affects menus. In-game, you should be perfectly fine after rebinding the buttons to the right commands.

Thank you!

I'm Italian too! I'm on PS3 and I play mostly Blazblue, but it's nice to discover new people playing this game here :)

The Steam release definetly did some good! Is anyone in the area of Milan available for some training together?