Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

DJGoblin

The Official Shaq-Fu Thread

Lol @ this thread I hate to admit it, but I actually own a copy of this game. I tried getting a group of friends into competitive Sf (Shaq-fu) once, but in the end we chose competitive Mario Party instead.

Holy fuck, this is easily going to be my favorite topic ever. Have you heard about the Tournament Edition sticks with the all the buttons with the basketball surface material and custom Sanwa Denshi basketball joystick?

Holy fuck, this is easily going to be my favorite topic ever.

Have you heard about the Tournament Edition sticks with the all the buttons with the basketball surface material and custom Sanwa Denshi basketball joystick?

What was that?

If I ever get a stick, I'm getting one of these..

Because it shows how hilariously bad the game is.. So bad that a group has been created dedicated to wiping every physical copy of this game.

Yeah right, I'll whisper it in your ear after I slap you silly!

The music that plays when you fight Sett Ra is kinda cool. That is all that I will give this game.

Phaethon H, Ehuangsan and I currently capturing footage of us playing Shaq Fu (for the first time) expect real play soon lololol

Honnou (left) vs. myself (right) in the game that was going to RIVAL Street Fighter!

This was not on EMU, but on an ACTUAL SEGA GENESIS.

I had the 3 button controller, so I had to press start to switch between punches/kicks and dash/taunt. That just makes the game even more epic :cool:

Edit: If I remember correctly, the tiers are something like this for the Genesis:

Broken tier - Beast, Leotsu, Sett

Mid tier - Everyone but Shaq

Shaq tier - Shaq

Honnou (left) vs. myself (right) in the game that was going to RIVAL Street Fighter!

This was not on EMU, but on an ACTUAL SEGA GENESIS.

I had the 3 button controller, so I had to press start to switch between punches/kicks and dash/taunt. That just makes the game even more epic :cool:

Edit: If I remember correctly, the tiers are something like this for the Genesis:

Broken tier - Beast, Leotsu, Sett

Mid tier - Everyone but Shaq

Shaq tier - Shaq

lol there it is, good times...

like spirit juice said, there is literally no point in jumping in this game. you will never go where you want to :psyduck:

(first off I can't believe I'm posting in this topic again)

But seriously a shaq-fu ranbat? I think I'd rather play an epic tournament of bloody knuckles.

Holy fuck, this is easily going to be my favorite topic ever.

Have you heard about the Tournament Edition sticks with the all the buttons with the basketball surface material and custom Sanwa Denshi basketball joystick?

As horrible as this game is, that does sound pretty bitchin.

I'm going to revise my tier-list and say Mephis is either top tier or worst of the broken tier as well.

Hit stun cancel into pixie dust x 2, which actually COMBOS in this game, is too ridiculous.