Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

BearsWithKnives

ALOHA CORE!!! Hawaii's air-dashing scene.

So wait you guys have 2 different threads?

What is this segregated U.S back in the 1800s.

This is some ol bullshit.

I still love you all though.

Bears, you might like this.

I told a friend of mine that the format for SFxT at EVO 2012 was going to be a 2on2 team tournament.

He asked me to be his partner for the tournament.

I said, "No."

LOL

The fact that he even asked me to partner up with him for SFxT at EVO over anyone else he knows isn't that surprising to me.

AFAIK, besides him (to some extent), no one else in his local scene seems to care about SFxT stuff in general.

I don't really care for SFxT, at all.

Oh yeah, I asked Oleander if he was interested in some GG casuals and he said that he was down.

I guess you should PM him about it or talk about it in here, whichever works.

I want to visit Hawaii. How is the weather there?

Mostly sunny skies, with a good chance for GG along with a high probability of HYPE...

...If you visit me on my island, lol.

Weather-wise, conditions may vary depending on which island you're on, what part of the island you are currently at, and the time of day.

For the most part though, it's usually sunny skies, mild temperatures, with some nice trade winds.

Some other info on Hawaii climate stuffs:

http://www.to-hawaii.com/climate.php

Some of these changes are a mix of :psyduck: and :toot:

It makes you wonder what else has been changed and added.

Guess we'll find out later with the loketest.

Overall though, the changes are interesting.

Dizzy stuff looks pretty HYPE

- 421D: New FB move. FB version of 421S. Fires 3 spears at opponent.

- 214K fish summon hits (bites) three times.

- 214S fish summon apparently causes wallstick now (unsure if 214H fish summon is affected by this change).

What are your thoughts on the Axl changes?

Kinda bummed that 63214H doesn't have FRC anymore, not like I really used it though. Other than that he's reminding me of Lambda now(judging from his new normals). The FB version of the Resengeki seems alright. I need to watch the trailer again. Overall, the changes seem neutral.

My thoughts on the Dizzy changes are: 421D is HYPE, 214K doing multiple hits is cool, and 214S causing wallstick sounds somewhat interesting.

I'm liking the ABA changes though, especially the Moroha Mode stuffs.

ABA is going to be stupid for real. Interesting to see Justice and Kliff now being playable.

On a side note. I wish I could play P4U that way I know what's going on when I watch the tournies. Every character looks like they have a billion moves.

You pick up VF5FS?

That (and maybe TTT2) is likely to fill my 3D FG quota for a long time, lol.

Who would you use in P4U?

Game looks alright.

So much ground tech recovery everywhere.

Chaos Code looks fun.

VF5FS: I keep getting blown up cuz I keep forgetting that there's a guard button.

P4U: I forgot who I was watching, but the chick with the robot that can do the spinny thing.

I'm currently between UMvC3, and Fish Hunter.

I also got this game.

Who do you use in VF5FS?

Lots of Personas in P4U seem to do 'spinny things', so you're gonna have to be more specific.

Was it: rapier chick, robo chick, martial arts chick, fan chick, gun chick, book chick, or robo chick with axe?

What is Fish Hunter?

Just go to the beach to do some fishing, lol.

Battle High looks cool.

You pick up KOFXIII?

Fish Hunter:

You may have heard on the news, but in the past couple of months, a string of legal "gambling" places popped up around Oahu called Winner'z Zone/. That's where I play Fish Hunter. Although I've only started playing it, the game gives you back hella money. But I feel, you need at least 3 people with $20 each to win. So I'm trying to make a plan and thinking of people to help me play this and in turn get some cash.

On the News:

http://eplayer.clipsyndicate.com/embed/iframe?aspect_ratio=3x2&auto_next=1&auto_start=0&p age_count=25&pf_id=9619&pl_id=21712&rel=3&show_tit le=0&tags=news_local&va_id=3501881&volume=8&window s=1

I would be down to try that out the next time I'm visiting Oahu.

So like, do you shoot everything while getting chain combos for points/money?

What about the reply to the FG stuffs? lol.

Things like Skype call interrupts and random background activity stuffs (like on the Boshy streams), along with Floe's reaction to various stuff, will make the journey hype.