Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

BearsWithKnives

ALOHA CORE!!! Hawaii's air-dashing scene.

I use words, not fists!(or squeaky hammers)

Asshole reply: Malcolm X did that too and look what happened.

Gentlemen reply: Sir I believe this is not a profitable response.

Axis reply: Pussy.

Does that mean you yell the word "squeak" instead of hitting people with squeaky hammers??? :3

And this.

I fight with gundams.

You bring the gundams I will bring orbital frames, that jehuty swag.

if it matters, i'd kidnap lumin. you are not a free loser. I love you like a bro, no homo. but i'd kidnap solar and lunar too because i have the ability to do so. Dat military training and all. I'd keep you all to myself!

Damn, now i sound like a creeper...

if it matters, i'd kidnap lumin. you are not a free loser. I love you like a bro, no homo. but i'd kidnap solar and lunar too because i have the ability to do so. Dat military training and all. I'd keep you all to myself!

Damn, now i sound like a creeper...

You can take Lunar but not Solar.

Me and shin are bros so they won't be separated for long, besides my goal is to have Solar not Lunar.

Lunar can come with me but then Shin gets none and he can use his bittles.

Edit: Yo Shin I am going in like Batman on the penguin.

No one wants me? Fine I'll retreat to Furi *goes into furis open arms* DDDX

D:

I want you!

I knew them both longer than you, I can have them both.

If that's how the contest is going I'd win. :3

Except I don't need to win over mah loverly ladies~

ALREADY MINE. BWAHAHAAHAHA, I AM AT THE FINISH LINE SUCKAZ.

Smell ya' later.

Your rival, Green.

^ That. o.o;; iPoke has known us for years~ <3

I'm tempted on your offer Shin though...teach me the Jin nii-sama matchup. It's not like I'd be far from Solar anyways. It's not like I'm going to save her from A.X.I.S.'s grip.

No one wants me? Fine I'll retreat to Furi *goes into furis open arms* DDDX

*Catches you and hugs you* Yessss~ You will be treated nicely by me. :3

I'm tempted on your offer Shin though...teach me the Jin nii-sama matchup. It's not like I'd be far from Solar anyways. It's not like I'm going to save her from A.X.I.S.'s grip.

You make it sound like I am some hungry booty warrior looking for his next thrill.

Please, I am a proper young genki boy.

^ That. o.o;; iPoke has known us for years~ <3

LOL I know, just poking fun and all. I'd love to teach you that match up but Tsubaki wrecks me every time. Now, we can learn the match up together, let's team up and figure it out.

Hahaha one day. I'm no netplay warrior that's why~ =3

That day might come soon, My little brother got stationed in Hawaii about a month back, and I just might head out that way to see what you guys are all about during my summer break. Netplay Hawaii from Chicago? That's just asking for rage; my connection is pretty boss but I doubt it's THAT good, lol!

That day might come soon, My little brother got stationed in Hawaii about a month back, and I just might head out that way to see what you guys are all about during my summer break. Netplay Hawaii from Chicago? That's just asking for rage; my connection is pretty boss but I doubt it's THAT good, lol!

Yeeaah, our arcade might not be top-tier here, but we have a set up with one gigantic plasma (no lag) and two smaller monitors that is gdlk. Our scene is pretty legit. x3

Yeeaah, our arcade might not be top-tier here, but we have a set up with one gigantic plasma (no lag) and two smaller monitors that is gdlk. Our scene is pretty legit. x3

Well, it's already a hellova lot better than an arcade in MI, there's virtually no arcade scene there, and Chicago's scene is focused on SSFIV and MvC3. I already like the sound of your arcade since you guys do play BB up there. It's a dead game in Chicago... :(