Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

BearsWithKnives

ALOHA CORE!!! Hawaii's air-dashing scene.

It's a great scene, laid back, playing for fun. Now only if that fraking Noel player in the group would practice more......... >_>

That day might come soon, My little brother got stationed in Hawaii about a month back, and I just might head out that way to see what you guys are all about during my summer break. Netplay Hawaii from Chicago? That's just asking for rage; my connection is pretty boss but I doubt it's THAT good, lol!

IF YOU SHOW UP.....tell us~ =3

We will drown you with Aloha~ <3

...okay that sounded corny.

LOL I'll let you guys know for sure. hell if I'm on the wrong island, I'll get to where you guys are somehow.

I tell this to EVERYONE D< (and we're still telling this to Dacid) Swim.

But if it's Honolulu/O'ahu then you're good.

LOL I like the sense of humor but isn't the water infested with SHARKS?! I can swim but I don't wanna be a meal for a shark. Plus I hear they like "dark meat" so I'd be toast!

LOL I like the sense of humor but isn't the water infested with SHARKS?! I can swim but I don't wanna be a meal for a shark. Plus I hear they like "dark meat" so I'd be toast!

Wear chain mail, simple. :3

No one wants a fray loser. D:

Exactly. I'm glad you came to terms with this. Now I'll show you the ways of not giving a fuck about being fray.

You say that like I cared before :kitty:

I WAS going to teach you how to shoot lasers out of your fingers and feet, but if you're gonna have that attitude, you can stay fray and lame.

Spending money on airfare to play FG comp within their own state...

Who else does that? lol.

Alaskans, maybe? o. o