Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

BearsWithKnives

ALOHA CORE!!! Hawaii's air-dashing scene.

I was playing T6BR casuals at HVGL Daycare. Then I bought a copy.

LOLZ.

So random.

I'm always interested in BB, but...

After having played CS, I don't think I could go back to CT.

Even if CS is pretty meh.

BB in 808 is sadlife, yo. Play GGAC instead.

I don't think I even have any hype for BB anymore, though I'll probably try out CS or something, someday.

happy new year foos!

time to get serious with GG.

Does this mean you have a main char? lol.

I hope you don't mean we play any BB for a bit cause I don't play that game, lol. Unless you meant we play some GG then for sure I'd be down for that and MBAA of course. Random DB casuals would be pretty cool as well.

oh yah, does anyone still play ffxi? the ultimate collection was on sale for $11 and even if it meant playing only couple a hours a week, it's still a damn good deal. this will hold me over until ffxiv comes out.

I used to play Monster Hunter online on PS2. Those were some good times. Also, I see that someone is sporting a new main char in their sig, lol.

ya her gameplay is similar to sakura in terms of mixups. literally went through the whole cast and found her to be quite a character. nakamura beasting with milia = win. haha

Na I read somewhere else that its not a spinnoff or anything its just gg. And Iam just happy that at least they are trying to come out wit a new one. tired of hearing that bb is the next gen gg

Let's bump this thread...

Check out Laugh's store:http://www.etokki.com

You'll find inpin converters there. And korean arcade parts.

Kurokun, remember talking about a PS2>PS3 and 360 converter? Well Mayflash made another stick for that. And it's sold at Laugh's store. I'm sooooooooooooo tempted to buy this thing. I remember talking to this guy at Evo about his Mayflash and I heard good things.

I also just modded my EX2 with real Sanwa buttons. Not easy. And the buttons sit lower than normal for some odd reason. But it works.

Edit: They have two converters!!! A ps2>ps3(inpin) and a ps2>360. I wonder what button is used for the home button for the 360 converter.

Get the Mayflash so I can use your modded HRAP + InPin converter, lol. US version of TvC comes out soon...Anyone hype for that game? Besides FGs, what other types of games do you guys play?

I ordered an inpin and the xconverter. hehe. With a total of $46(before shipping), I shoulda spent $10 more and get the Mayflash. Shipping options to Hawaii are kinda like play-asia, but no UPS/FedEx. Shipping to Hawaii is lower than $24. Kurokun - I enjoy Shmups, and Racing simulators.

The new GG, looks like a recreation of isuka, which didn't go so well, the intended gameplay was too chatotic. I didn't crack on it but it was my substitute until i got jp ps2 & slash, then so on.

Just fighting game nowadays. Before it was a lot mmos and rpgs. Don't really like sitting infront of the PC or tv for more then 4 hours, need to get outside or do something else.

Get the Mayflash so I can use your modded HRAP + InPin converter, lol.

US version of TvC comes out soon...Anyone hype for that game?

Besides FGs, what other types of games do you guys play?

i will try tvc looks like it can be cool but i would have to buy a wii. any i play rts and racing and any random games that can keep my attention but unless its fg i couldn't play it for more than a few hours