Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

BearsWithKnives

ALOHA CORE!!! Hawaii's air-dashing scene.

BB is fun and other stuff

WAT

808 BB is sadlife, yo!

Also, who even supports/plays BB actively and offline in the 808 anymore?

Mushihime-sama Futari...This shit is crack!!!

I wanna play some Mushihime-sama Futari the next time I come up to Oahu.

NOOOOOO!!!

Yeah, I'm pretty :vbang:

Right now ):

Well, if you guys hold sessions or something at HVGL gatherings with MB, I'll be happy to drop by!

...While you fuckers get to enjoy going to Evo where Melty is going to be a main game. ):

!!!

Good shit though, really surprised Melty won. :yaaay:

Okay guys, my converters finally came. I didn't have a wired xbox controller so I kinda hoped that my ex2 would work, and it did. The setup was pretty quick and painless even though you had to go through the steps I mentioned earlier. So I plugged it in and ran some combos and didn't notice anything out of the ordinary other than my execution. This converteR does have another downside bigger than the whole setup procedure. It's the button configuration. So far I could not find any button setup that works in the game menu and setting that up took a good amount of time out of my lunch break. But blame that partially on Capcom. ------------- How does MBAA casuals at the next HVGL gathering sound?

MBAC, but not sure what version. I'm assuming it's version B. Never really saw anyone play on that cab other than random people. According to one of my friends, it works. But I still wouldn't play it, and if it's still 2 tokens that's another reason not to play it. Play XvsSF.

yo let me know when you guys decide to go to evo or not cuz i need someone thats 21 or up or i will have to stay on the other side of town on the af base

Ihpsta - but you don't like driving all the way to Waipahu. Lol. I'm gonna hopefully run GG and MBAA casuals next week. So bring you namco stick. Might hijack the 3s ps2. King - hvgl Jeff is def. going and he's over 21. I'm trying to make things happen for me to go. Mostly the money part. I saw a tv on the side of a road once and was thinking about taking it for you, but there was a good chance that it didn't work.

I'm gonna hopefully run GG and MBAA casuals next week.

If you manage to get GG/MBAA casuals going at the next HVGL event, try to get some of the matches up on the stream so I have something to watch, lol.

I'll drive anywhere on this island to play some gg

GG is SRS BIZ.

As far as my EVO plans go, I'm in the same boat as Bears, so we'll see how that goes.

MBAC, but not sure what version. I'm assuming it's version B. Never really saw anyone play on that cab other than random people. According to one of my friends, it works. But I still wouldn't play it, and if it's still 2 tokens that's another reason not to play it. Play XvsSF.

It's unfortunately Version A.

Meaning poor, poor Aoko is shitty as all hell.

No EX cancel moves, 2C has horrible range, not to mention EX Orbs are poppable on whiff. :vbang:

But then again you can just go and try to 421B inf someone with Sion.

All that aside...

Don't touch the MB cab at Brian's.

It's just good for wasting electricity.

waipahu too far.

Me, flying inter-island to play GG comp > You, driving somewhere on Oahu to play GG comp

STEP YO GAME UP

Anyone hype for Curling today? They better broadcast that shit.

.....Checks the schedule....

Yes they are! And on my lunch break too!!! GET FUCKIN' HYPE!!!

I am HYPE for Curling matches, lol.