Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Kymaera K1ng

Wiki Account creation/login problems

as stated on the front page of the wiki:

• We currently allow ANYONE to edit the wiki after they pass a dustloop specific spamcheck after each edit.
  • Only registered users are allowed to upload images and other files.
  • If you'd like to register for a wiki account please contact the dustloop staff and include your desired username and a valid email address.

Please PM me your email and desired username

I have a slightly different problem. I created my account, and after some amount of inactivity, I was signed out. When I went to sign in, it said that my password was incorrect despite it actually being correct. I did the forgot my password thing and all is well... or so I thought. After some time the same problem persisted... over and over again. Help?

On 5/17/2016 at 4:47 AM, UnprecedentedStudios said:

I have a slightly different problem. I created my account, and after some amount of inactivity, I was signed out. When I went to sign in, it said that my password was incorrect despite it actually being correct. I did the forgot my password thing and all is well... or so I thought. After some time the same problem persisted... over and over again. Help?

This is my problem. I'm guessing since you didn't get a response, the problem hasn't been fixed?

hm, i've never heard of this problem before... i can only imagine it's a bug in the wiki software? i'll try updating the software in a bit