Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

SolxBaiken

Last Blade 2 (PS4/Vita)

After seeing this...more than likely MVS/AES emulation with probably no extra features. (MS3 could say the same too, but it had its own cross-whatever, lol. And probably not based within NG-CD/DC release with Akatsuki in other modes, but we'll see.), Also, no blood/violence fight? Ugh...>.> (Hopefully there's an option to have the blood and dismemberments on this release.)

Yes, you can turn blood on.

Only touched it for like 5 mins thus far, but it feels pretty nice and faithful. Really appreciate gallery. I doubt online scene will be too active but I'll give netplay a shot in a bit (gotta remember my "Raging Storm" routes ' 3' )

Well, yeah, SoxBa, it does have the blood, and this is one of the most refined ports CodeMystics has done (extra gallery feature included.), lol. But that pausing for gallery unlocks is annoying, lol. Anyways, simple 100% completion in 3-4 hours. :kitty:

Only played one match, it was terrible lol (80ms) but yeah, I'm down for further testing and just more play in general ; w;

Yeah, the numerical value looked ok, but the actual gameplay was lol, the audio would stutter and it was like looking through a high speed shutter camera = w=

Hopefully it's the exception and not the rule, like I said, only 1 game, gonna hop on and see if I can fish more soon.

So played more online matches, not sure what was up with my first one but yeah, 60~80 feels alright, not great, but playable. Anything above that is "Why Even Try" tier.

*sigh* Hopefully XIV can get it right, but I don't see many sticking around for this (not that it was in high demand before Q.Q).

Still, I'll always be up for games :3

So I played more, more matches lol

If you can get like, around/under 50 it actually feels really nice, I was really enjoying sets and DAMN why does this game feel so . . . satisfying! I personally don't feel the series is all that hard in execution (just pop Speed if you need chains) but it's emphasis on strong fundamentals (so much is unsafe lol) and high damage output make this game so intense and rewarding. This is practically the 2D equivalent of Virtua Fighter; an honest, gentleman's game ' ^'

Seriously, more people need to pick this up Q.Q

#whenslastblade3 #puthibikiinkofxiv

I picked it up myself today, maybe i'll see some of you on there sometime. I play at random times, so it may be hard to catch up with me. Especially since my free time goes to playing games with my lovey if we're both home.

Same here, I'll only be on the systems whenever I feel like, though that varies, cause I hardly go back on games I've already 100% completed, but there's always time for more.

53 minutes ago, Kyosuke Kagami said:

JAM, will you log in today? :kitty:

What part of #NEETlife don't you get :v:

12 hours ago, NeoStrayCat said:

I hardly go back on games I've already 100% completed

That's not how fighters work lol

"This story . . . is not yet over!"

Yeah, SoxBa, I'll get back to it later, I have to make a write in to LB2 on PST, lol. But yes..."This Story....Has not yet ended!" :kitty:

1 hour ago, Kyosuke Kagami said:

Stray person, which char do you use?

You mean Cat Person! :kitty:

And I tend to use the standard "Ryu-like" archetype move-listed characters (sans exceptions, lol), so Kaede, I suppose.