Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

HGhaleon

Xuan Dou Zhi Wang - King of Combat (PC)

Just some questions about this game. Noticed a previous topic about it was closed so wanted to reopen it. I installed the game and all the latest patches and created an account. Logged into the game but the minute I attempt to pick the server to go to, the game immediately crashes. Using Windows 10. Not sure if the game is crashing because of an error or if it's related to the server. Is this game even still going/running? Has anyone been able to play recently? The game just attempts to connect to the server then just closes out. No error or anything. Just immediate shutdown like I was exiting a program.

Does an offline/hacked version of this game exist? I just want to be able to try it out locally versus computer. Not really interested in rank online play. Any information would be helpful. Thanks.

Talked to a couple of people and they said the game is still running. Seems you can still log in to play. The question is though whether a beta key is still required. Also, this game doesn't seem to be compatible with Windows 10. Not sure if anyone else has tried. I tried changing compatibility to Windows XP, 7 and 8 and still doesn't work. I checked my Windows logs and it just says "Program has stopped responding" when it attempts to launch the game after choosing a server. Sigh. I really want to try this game out.

They said they updated the game to work on Windows 8 but I heard it doesn't work on Windows 8.1. I believe a key is still required. Supposedly SNK Playmore will be bring this game out internationally but this was stated from someone on Youtube who said they saw that information somewhere on a wiki site. Not sure where though. Would be awesome if this got released in the US fully translated.