Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Suzaku

BlazBlue Setting Material Collection Information

Tsubaki likes Jin because they grew together and are related, birds of a feather flock together, too bad Jin would give her the cold shoulder.

Jin's birthday is Valentine's day, Tsubaki's is white day...make of that what you will.

Ky got some ass...Jin deserves some too.:psyduck:

I seem to remember Noel saying that Tsubaki hasn't been the same since Jin left, when she's talking to him in arcade mode? Well... he still kinda brushes it off but still. I think it's more like Tsubaki liking Jin and Jin just being Jin haha. Thanks again for the info Suzaku! I enjoy random blurbs of the Blazblue world. :D

I was under the impression that like all of the girls at the NOL Academy have a thing for Jin.

Tsubaki and maybe Noel I can see, but seeing as how Makoto was all over Carl in that one flashback, I doubt she's after Jin. Then again, I've only done about 70% of Jins story so far, so I might be wrong.

Makato states that she's jealous of Tsubaki's relationship with Jin(which tsubaki replies because they're related to one another since they've known each other since childhood), implying that she may have a slight thing for him. Jin's that hot guy in class every girl wants a piece of but he wants nothing to do with them lol.

Tsubaki and maybe Noel I can see, but seeing as how Makoto was all over Carl in that one flashback, I doubt she's after Jin. Then again, I've only done about 70% of Jins story so far, so I might be wrong.

Carl was their Kohai...i doubt it.

Makato states that she's jealous of Tsubaki's relationship with Jin(which tsubaki replies because they're related to one another since they've known each other since childhood), implying that she may have a slight thing for him. Jin's that hot guy in class every girl wants a piece of but he wants nothing to do with them lol.

Sasuke Uchi-

*:vbang:*

He's just the super serious senpai prodigy is all...studies first everything else takes the back seat....though i wish games would stop doing this and flesh out there characters.

Makoto has the hots for Jin but Tsubaki I doubt it, I think she just misses him because they were close when very young it seems. And as for his character, I understand what you mean Xemnas but I think his route is logical. I mean it makes sense, he was confused as a child: having dependency and jealousy issues, no parents unless he was close to Nine's sister, and then out of no where attacks Ragna whom he has been vying for attention from for a long time. So he tries to work hard to distract himself from said memories and hopefully attract people he'll be able to get along with since he's bad with people. And as for his cold demeanor, well the book says itself he values nothing so why should he be nice if he doesn't know the value of things.

I remember seeing somewhere that Tsubaki have a crush on Jin? Not entirely sure. @Suzaku I'm also interested in translating the Short Stories from the Material Collection book... So, do you want some help? Since I already did Hakumen's anyways for my friend and is trying to translate Noel's(for a friend) and Jins(for my self ) anyways...

Makoto has the hots for Jin but Tsubaki I doubt it, I think she just misses him because they were close when very young it seems.

And as for his character, I understand what you mean Xemnas but I think his route is logical. I mean it makes sense, he was confused as a child: having dependency and jealousy issues, no parents unless he was close to Nine's sister, and then out of no where attacks Ragna whom he has been vying for attention from for a long time. So he tries to work hard to distract himself from said memories and hopefully attract people he'll be able to get along with since he's bad with people. And as for his cold demeanor, well the book says itself he values nothing so why should he be nice if he doesn't know the value of things.

Yea he probably doesn't...but the book also says he like collecting vintage motorcycles (badass). And i think Tsubaki has crush...the valentines/white day combo is no coincidence.

Yea he probably doesn't...but the book also says he like collecting vintage motorcycles (badass). And i think Tsubaki has crush...the valentines/white day combo is no coincidence.

I'm not entirely sure if his birthday is valentines day anymore because in the artbook it says December 3rd :psyduck:

It must have been a typo in the book then, or that might have been what it was originally until it was changed.

It must have been a typo in the book then, or that might have been what it was originally until it was changed.

my copy of the material collection book says jin's B day's 2/14 still..

did you see that date on the material collection book?

my friend says they changed Jin's birthday for American release...

(and everyone else's birthdays are changed too...........)

so they all have multiple birthdays lolXDDDDDDDd

I remember seeing somewhere that Tsubaki have a crush on Jin?

Not entirely sure.

@Suzaku

I'm also interested in translating the Short Stories from the Material Collection book...

So, do you want some help? Since I already did Hakumen's anyways for my friend and is trying to translate Noel's(for a friend) and Jins(for my self ) anyways...

Yeah, sure, go ahead and post up anything you've done. I was pretty much just planning on posting summaries, but I was thinking about finishing up the Variety section before doing more of them.

Yeah, sure, go ahead and post up anything you've done. I was pretty much just planning on posting summaries, but I was thinking about finishing up the Variety section before doing more of them.

Summaries or translations, both would be highly appreciated. Thanks to everybody involved in spreading the information!

Just wondering. has anyone posted any pictures from the material collection? If not, i would like to do that task.

you just completely filled me in on the game. thanks a bunch. its well written and very informative. though i'll probably still slug through story mode to get a feel for each character though. less than 2 weeks until i go home and play this game again..

Hmmm i hate to bump this but i want to check here in addition to google, does anyone know a place where i can order this at a price below 30? I'm also unsure about Japanese amazon, would I, as a US citizen be able to order it from there if need be? Staring at this on a monitor doesn't do it justice.

Hmmm i hate to bump this but i want to check here in addition to google, does anyone know a place where i can order this at a price below 30? I'm also unsure about Japanese amazon, would I, as a US citizen be able to order it from there if need be? Staring at this on a monitor doesn't do it justice.

Actually, its price is 2,940 yen and it's already more than $30 due to current USDJPY pair price.

Also, japanese amazon ships only with DHL which is quite expensive way of shipping.

If you really need it below $30 try to catch its like that:

http://cgi.ebay.com/BlazBlue-Calamity-Trigger-Material-Collection-art-book_W0QQitemZ310184866262QQcmdZViewItemQQptZLH_DefaultDomain_0?hash=item48387571d6

Holy shit bidding on that. XD I was going to ask for this as a Christmas gift, but if it can only be obtained through such means my mom wouldn't go for it. :(