Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Suzaku

BlazBlue Setting Material Collection Information

After I read your statement, I must say I think they're the sons of Bloodedge, the man who helped the heroes on the past. Just a guess...

a couple decades too early.

a couple decades too early.

I corrected, sorry. I meant descendants.

Its been stated that Ragna the Bloodedge is merely a title of some sort, not his real name. In the story Jin even says "thats what you are called now right?".

With the info we gathered now, it is just a title. We will have to wait to see if Mori will shed light to the twins origins. At least to explain how Saya turned the way she is now.

I bet Ragna is Bloodedge, and in future installments, he will travel back in time to fight some other massively evil thing. and the wierd thing is, this might be a vaguely valid guess. but hey, I'm a noob.

Yeah, Nu's right eye is like....funky. If you look closely the sclera is black and has some weird swirls in it. It reminds me a lot of some official artwork where Ragna is using the Azure and his right eye is darkened, although not totally black.

Do you guys have a pic of Nu's right eye? I only know one pic of Nu without her eye patch... And it isn't official.

And maybe a Ragna one too, for comparison.

Its in her official design reference art. You can find it on zetaboards, and it may even be in that artbook that came with CT.

Its in her official design reference art. You can find it on zetaboards, and it may even be in that artbook that came with CT.

Official design reference art?

Checked the artbook, it's not there.

The eye is a bleeding sort of red, regardless. Sometimes it gets that design around it in black. That's the only real difference.

Not in the game. In one of the phonecards Mori drew you do see it, it's normal-shaped but dark, and extends up to this shoulder. If you shock Ragna, you can actually see where the artificial parts of the Azure end and his actual arm begins.

Edit: LOL I just realized Ragna is actually still wearing his glove and seal-thingy on his right hand in the phonecard....but if you look at his shoulder you can see some nasty-looking red-and-black swirls and lines. Also as a teenager, Ragna wears a noticeably longer glove on his right arm than on his left.

2.jpgIn the official art and in his Astral you do, it looks a lot like Arakune's body put on an arm mixed with shades of red (most likely because of the blood flow in the daily human body) and in the art what looks like that eye that holds it's power is revealed as actually being part of the arm.

Oh okay. Well, where doe the whole vampire thing come from with Ragna.

Rachel admits in her arcade ending that she bit him. From what I've read here, her story in the MC has her doing it in the first loop and it becomes automatic for all the loops after it.

Because he's half-vampire (like Rachel?), if he was full on vampire then I guess he would do all of that stuff, but I guess the blood kain is how he sucks the blood out of his opponents in place of the fangs that he doesn't have.

Because he's half-vampire (like Rachel?), if he was full on vampire then I guess he would do all of that stuff, but I guess the blood kain is how he sucks the blood out of his opponents in place of the fangs that he doesn't have.

I'm 99% sure that Blood Kain is the Armagus at work, not any Vampirism.

Rachel is a full on vamp. She just doesn't like doing vampire things

Either that or she'd just be flat out unattractive to everyone with fangs and going "BLEH I VANT TO SUCK YOUR BLOOD"