Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Suzaku

BlazBlue Setting Material Collection Information

Stop with the speculations. At this rate I'll have to stalk every employee of Arc Systems till they spill the beans XD Really wanna know who the owners of other Nox Nyctores are...

I played through the True Ending again just before to see if I could spot any important information that I may have missed and during my play through there were three moments which I had missed during my 1st play through that caught my attention: 1) After Ragna defeats Jin and leaves him, before Jin collapses and falls unconscious he laughs maniacally but in between laughing he says, "Brother, I'm the one." I wonder what he means by "the one"...the one to kill Ragna? The one to kill the Black Beast? The one to kill Terumi? 2) After Ragna's first fight with Hakumen and when Hakumen breaks free of his control by Kokonoe, Kokonoe immediately contacts Tager to see if he could probably get there... When Tager responds, "Sorry, Kokonoe! I'm tied up!" you can faintly hear Arakune's maniacal laughter in the background which causes me believe that there is another series of events that includes the other characters of BB not shown in the True Ending, that occurs within the same time frame of the True Ending. 3) During the scene at the end after the credits where Hazama is talking with Tsubaki, Hazama shows Tsubaki that the orders that he is giving her is actually signed by the Imperator himself... which makes me wonder if Terumi had a hand in convincing or possibly possessing the Imperator to give the order to assassinate Jin and Noel... and why Jin and Noel? Probably because they are close to 'knowing everything' like Nine and her sister maybe...?

3) During the scene at the end after the credits where Hazama is talking with Tsubaki, Hazama shows Tsubaki that the orders that he is giving her is actually signed by the Imperator himself... which makes me wonder if Terumi had a hand in convincing or possibly possessing the Imperator to give the order to assassinate Jin and Noel... and why Jin and Noel? Probably because they are close to 'knowing everything' like Nine and her sister maybe...?

That or Hazama wrote up the report in such a way that make Jin and Noel look like a threat to the order.

Hmm... If Terumi is immortal as long as he switches hosts, then he could kill off everyone and utilize the Tao clan's sealed reproductive ability to live indefinitely in a stable environment. Eat, sleep, and play. Life as a Taokaka doesn't seem so bad! :D

Hmm... If Terumi is immortal as long as he switches hosts, then he could kill off everyone and utilize the Tao clan's sealed reproductive ability to live indefinitely in a stable environment. Eat, sleep, and play. Life as a Taokaka doesn't seem so bad! :D

Terumi is a very interesting character. I'm sure he has the ability of immortality whether through his nox nyxtores or some other means. I mean, his weapon is called Ouroboros after all and he seems as young as ever (not sure that ghosts age anyway). I hope he becomes playable in the sequel though! Oh, and Jubei too. Really, Jubei's style would be so fun to use!

Wow my ideal lifestyle :D

Any idea who the other hero is?

I only know 5 of them..

Yuuki Terumi: One of the Six Heroes, he is actually a ghost of sorts, currently possessing Hazama. He's a mysterious schemer, and murdered Nine and her younger sister. His Nox Nyctores is named "Dual Snakes: Ouroboros".

YES! My first theory about Terumi's true nature was almost spot-on!

Here's my post on it:

I also had a pretty wild theory about Terumi that I guess I'll share; I think he's a ghost. Here are a few points in its favor:

1. Terumi claims to have been the one to cut off Ragna's arm and leave him for dead, while Ragna blames Jin and Jin even exclaims that he's happy to kill Ragna again. Ghost have the power to possess people; may Jin was possesed by Terumi and lopped of Ragna's arm under his influence, thus explaining the hate between the two brothers.

2. Rachel, when confronted by Terumi, mentions that she hoped death would make him more humble, to which Terumi thanks her, telling her that it has instead afforded him new abilities. Maybe he was referring to the ability to possess people, which would corroborate the ealier point.

3. Ragna mentions during his Story that ghosts are hard to fight against. Then, in Rachel's Story, Valkenhayn tries to fight Terumi in vain. Seein' as his glare was enough to freak Ragna out, I have a hard time believing that his old age is what truly prevented him from beating Terumi. If Terumi was a ghost, it would make sense that fighting him would give anyone a hard time.

I'm also glad that they finally confirmed who Terumi & Valkenhayn are in relation to the Six Heroes; I'd always felt that there was more to Valkenhayn than being Rachel's butler. Anyway, all this new info has made me even more excited for the potential sequel!

^ I believe we as a whole only know five: Hakumen, Jubei, Valkenhym, Terumi, Nine, Mysterious 6th Hero.

Relius Clover: Carl's father and a genius alchemist known as the "Puppeteer". He created Nu's body, and was also responsible for incorporating Ada into Nirvana. He's mysteriously disappeared.

6th hero = Relius. Mystery solved. That'll be $600

I have a headache now. Damnit.

Agreed, I think I feel a tumor coming along....

So it's either Relius, Carl's sister, Tenjo, Nine's sister, or some random person XD

Relius Clover: Carl's father and a genius alchemist known as the "Puppeteer". He created Nu's body, and was also responsible for incorporating Ada into Nirvana. He's mysteriously disappeared.

I think Carl's father, Relius, will be the "That Man" of BB... I mean c'mon, he's known as the "Puppeteer"? Puppeteer as in working behind the scenes and controlling puppets, puppets as in the BB cast maybe? I don't think Terumi is the mastermind behind this whole unfolding scheme, I think Relius is and Terumi may just be his go-to guy. Called it btw!

I can't really go in depth and explain why he created Nu's body or why he incorporated Ada into Nirvana because BB's story still confuses me but my guess is that Nirvana was one of Relius' early experiments to create an anti-sankashin unit but failed for some reason so Relius went on and made Nu's body. I'm probably wrong though because I don't know if he created Nu first or Nirvana first...

On why he mysteriously disappeared... I think he may have found a way to exist outside of the time loop like Rachel and Valkenhyen so that may be the reason why no one has been able to discover his whereabouts (I doubt he's in some cave or bunker somewhere). Although I'm not sure why he would want to exist outside of the time loop... he would be observing all of the events in the world of BB but the question is why? Also, does he know about the time loops?

Edit: And... in every story I've read, the person that somehow mysteriously disappears always seems to play a large role in the story's plot. Just my two cents.

i felt your "question" was more of a statement really..... *waits for someone else* :D

I'm sorry, I'll summarize again along with some new, if I may:

1) Does this blood scythe have something to do with the black beast? The book says how Ragna acquired it?

2) Does the book mentions about the fake Azure?

3) Might we consider that Bang has the Phoenix Nox?

4) Was Hakumen killed by Ragna during True Ending Scenario? If that is the case, that could be kind of a space-time 'normalization'?

5) How did Noel 'inherited' the true Azure? She always had it?

6) Did Terumi caused (or played a role to cause) the end of space-time distortions or the opposite?

7) There are some gallery pictures which actually shows (directly or not) the black beast pitch black thing (ragna's, tager's and carl's event illustrations). Did those events occur in the present (2199) of the characters were sent back in time and killed (2099)?

8) I quite don't understand a Ragna event where he fights 'himself'... and turns into the black beast... how come if he didn't fuse with Nu that time? He only says 'now I understand... there can be only one' and went berserk.. killing Noel afterwards...

9) Did Terumi gave the fake azure piece to Ragna?

10) When Nu asks Ragna if it was the 'third time', was it because he killed the two other replicas (and they share the same conscience) or because it was the third loop?

Regards

The 6th hero being Ada is a bit of a stretch. I think shes just a bystander and that her dad was evil enough to turn her into a Nox, and that Nirvana is an early version of Nu. Which is why Nirvana reacted to Nu.

"he would be observing all of the events in the world of BB but the question is why?"

which would make sense because Arakune said "Don't you understand. we're all being watched"