Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Suzaku

BlazBlue Setting Material Collection Information

mAc Chaos: I see you deleted that post, but to address what you were saying:

We don't really know what Terumi looked like when he was one of the Six Heroes. There are only three pictures of him: in two, he's dressed in a hooded coat, and in the other he's a stick figure with spikey hair. Certainly not enough to say that he looked like Hazama.

I meant to say "tempering", which was the term used in the English localization, but it means the same thing. The Japanese term, seiren (精錬) means tempering, forging, or smelting.

Anyway, the intro to BlazBlue tends to disagree, as they outright say, "Tempering process beginning."

You could interpret that many different ways. But I really don't want to discuss it anymore, everything is all interpretation at this point.

mAc Chaos: I see you deleted that post, but to address what you were saying:

We don't really know what Terumi looked like when he was one of the Six Heroes. There are only three pictures of him: in two, he's dressed in a hooded coat, and in the other he's a stick figure with spikey hair. Certainly not enough to say that he looked like Hazama.

Yeah, I posted, then re-read what you said and saw that it was basically what I wrote. But to re-iterate, what I said was that the pictures of the Six Heroes looked like it was Hazama after Terumi was revealing himself at the True End, so he was either possessing Hazama BACK THEN (meaning Hazama is old as hell) or it was just Terumi all along.

But... who else would it be? It would be kind of random to just introduce a new character he was possessing back then. We're not really sure what the deal with him being a ghost is either, since in some routes he is a ghost, and in others it seems like he's Hazama.

Actually, wait. In Rachel's route, don't we see him as a ghost AND as Hazama? In the beginning we see him as a ghost, and then later we see Hazama as Terumi when the world was about to end.

Maybe Hazama is just a body vessel and he takes on him as a personality worked his way up ranks because of the things he already knew which was a lot so when rachel sees terumi in her story he just decides to visit as himself to get her and the old man slayer (<--know thats not his name) riled up I mean if that makes sense at times i think faster than i type and my mind thinks of about a couple of things while trying to put a puzzle together

I understood you, but if you take a moment to make your posts more clear it'll help everyone tell what you mean. Otherwise if someone can't understand you it's the same as if you didn't say anything.

What about Bang, though? How's he being altered?

Maybe he's not actively using the Nox that he allegedly has.

I'm curious to know more.

Bang's too baller. He doesn't need to have his fear supressed because he has no fear! :yaaay:

Bang's too baller. He doesn't need to have his fear supressed because he has no fear! :yaaay:

Bang is the next Chuck Norris lol

And Chaos ill try to rearrange things so everyone can understand me

Why do people keep assuming Hazama was the same body Terumi was using back in his glory days as a hero? That could've been his original body for all we know or simply a previous host. It's probably that whenever his true power shows he takes on a certain appearance reflecting his original self, as spiky hair terumi. Once Hazama's body bites the dust or is no longer useful, he'll probably find someone else and do the same. I wonder however if there has to be some prerequisite for Terumi to take a body, I mean what prevented him from just straight out taking over Rachel or someone else stronger than Hazama? You think that the person has be willing to let Terumi use their body or have to be already dead or something? Or was possessing Hazama specifically just part of the scheme?

Why do people keep assuming Hazama was the same body Terumi was using back in his glory days as a hero? That could've been his original body for all we know or simply a previous host. It's probably that whenever his true power shows he takes on a certain appearance reflecting his original self, as spiky hair terumi. Once Hazama's body bites the dust or is no longer useful, he'll probably find someone else and do the same. I wonder however if there has to be some prerequisite for Terumi to take a body, I mean what prevented him from just straight out taking over Rachel or someone else stronger than Hazama? You think that the person has be willing to let Terumi use their body or have to be already dead or something? Or was possessing Hazama specifically just part of the scheme?

In my post I try to explain that Hazama is probably a vessel Terumi uses to interact with the rest of the cast and humans. If anything in Terumi's glory days he either stayed as himself or had another vessel. I think Rabbit herself is what prevents him from taking over her body since he says if anybody can stand on equal ground with him its her.

Two theories I have that you can poke at

1: Hazama is another personality that Terumi uses that worked his way up the intelligence agency due to the fact he knows much about the Nox Notores and many other things.

2: He took over Hazama due to his high ranking position and is using his power of authority to pressure the rest of the cast (such as sending Tsubaki to assassinate her former mates Jin and Noel)

selling your soul to the devil...? perhaps?

I think this might be possible, I mean Jin really didn't like Saya after all. He could've let Terumi use his body just so he could get rid of Saya and get payback on Ragna. This might be why he still claims himself as "killing" Ragna, as he allowing himself to be possessed by hazama in the first place would've been necessary for things to happen the way they did. If this were true, then that would mean Hazama has ulterior motives himself for him to allow Terumi to use his body.

Or like Hearts said, Hazama could just be a simple puppet.

Well Jin was younger so he probably just toyed with his emotions saying he can make his sister dissapear and feel no guilt after the deed is done

On the topic of Jin, when he sees Ragna in arcade mode, he say something along the lines of "Who would of thought that he'd be that Ragna the Bloodedge?"...But I think in Nu or Noel's story line, Jin calls Ragna by his name. I wonder why he said that...

Because Jin thought that Ragna was dead, or at least that was my impression. Ragna probably bears little resemblance to his original appearance, now that he's more or less albino.

Not that type I mean evil has no preference in who they mess with they could destroy a whole village and make a little girl kill her family while making her laugh <----reference to certain game

Not that type I mean evil has no preference in who they mess with they could destroy a whole village and make a little girl kill her family while making her laugh <----reference to certain game

Laughing Octopus' story from Metal Gear Solid 4 Guns of the Patriot.

In her village Octopus was a local delicacy. The name of her village also meant devil or something to that affect and a neighboring village hated her people and attacked the village. They razed the entire village and gave Laughing Octopus a choice, she could die along with her family in a slow painful death or she would be allowed to live if she killed her entire family while laughing. She chose to live.

Laughing Octopus' story from Metal Gear Solid 4 Guns of the Patriot.

In her village Octopus was a local delicacy. The name of her village also meant devil or something to that affect and a neighboring village hated her people and attacked the village. They razed the entire village and gave Laughing Octopus a choice, she could die along with her family in a slow painful death or she would be allowed to live if she killed her entire family while laughing. She chose to live.

Very good aba you get a star next to your name for the day

Oh and mika she took the name Laughing Octopus because of her village and do to the fact she laughs at everything because she was scarred mentally on what she did

But yeah evil doesnt care who you are I mean look at Terumi he even likes to mess with rabbit who we all know is S-A tier lol

Suzaku, I was wondering if you read anything that mentioned Litchi and the Boundary. I remember in the arcade, when facing Hakumen, he asked her what it was that she harvested from the Boundary, but she didn't answer him. And thanks for all of your contributions so far. Great work.