Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Digital Watches

Cool hypotheticals for Axl.

A cool hypothetical "Cool Hypotheticals for Axl" thread would be one with less story talk and more gameplay talk. That being said, I think an FRC point on Rashoushen for a follow-up combo would be awesome.

In an attempt bring this topic back on topic, more stuff I was thinking about.

1) Bring back free 632 D. Not sure what the best way to balance it would be though. Yes, that deserves another mention.

2) Change Axl's poke animations so that it makes sense why you can damage Axl by hitting the chains.:psyduck:

3) This one's probably the most likely to actually happen. Since Axl will apparently gain the ability to control his time slips at some point, perhaps start to have Axl's gameplay take this into account in the next installment. Like off the top of my head, a new forcebreak where Axl timeslips to behind the opponent and hits them. And for the love of goodness, lets not try to logically justify why Axl would choose to timeslip to the present and not to before the fight began. :vbang:

3) This one's probably the most likely to actually happen. Since Axl will apparently gain the ability to control his time slips at some point, perhaps start to have Axl's gameplay take this into account in the next installment. Like off the top of my head, a new forcebreak where Axl timeslips to behind the opponent and hits them. And for the love of goodness, lets not try to logically justify why Axl would choose to timeslip to the present and not to before the fight began. :vbang:

That actually kinda sounds like the least likely to actually happen.

That actually kinda sounds like the least likely to actually happen.

Well, it doesn't have to be full on mastery of time stuff. I'm thinking something basic and initial like going a couple seconds into the past or something and it wouldn't have to be that move exactly. Also, I doubt that anyone here knows what Daisuke is going to do for X3 story-wise, so that's a wild card to.

Also, total BS and nonsensical idea: it would be sick if Axl could get Mega-freeze from Prince of Persia: SoT.

1) Bring back free 632 D. Not sure what the best way to balance it would be though. Yes, that deserves another mention.

what is 632D? <_<

No, I don't know what move you're talking about! I didn't think Axl ever had a move with a quarter-circle-to-down motion.

Well, the way I see it, I'm thinking he means 623D.

I forgot to add the "J". Now I feel bad. :psyduck:

Lawl. 3P CH already lets you combo for 50+%

Just link 5K or something.

Geh... Never knew about that.

I'm usually too far from the enemy to do a 5K, but I guess I'll keep this in mind.