Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

kosmos badgirl

BlazBlue Revolution Reburning [Ios - Android, June 8]

I am surprised that Siliconera reports about it just now. I first read about it about two weeks ago and at first I thought that it illegally uses the sprites and IP because neither Mori nor ASW ever said anything about and it was pre-launched in countries which, let's say, are notorious for ignoring licenses. Even though it looks a bit clunky some reviews say that it actually is quite a good game. Let's hope it stays longer alive than Battle Cards.

BTW @kosmos badgirl, the link to the article is dead.

^Here's a fixed one.

Although, I thought this wouldn't even be released and it was just a project that looks too M.U.G.E.N-ish, with a hint of beat-em-up stuff, but hey, if this is what we'll get similar to GG Boost mode in Isuka, then hey, maybe its worth a try.

Also, mobile games these days are really notorious for copying stuff regardless, unless they're in collaboration with companies to do limited time events for characters and such.

Oh, and the kicker, this company even had the balls to advertise one of their panels as "Officially Licensed Game"...Suuuuurrreeee they did, lol.

I played the original Chinese version a month or two ago when I found it randomly while browsing through QooApp for some other game.

It's surprisingly well made, but ultimately felt really repetitive due to a lack of variety in gameplay and enemy types. It also felt a bit chaotic and overly complex, with lots of upgrade systems, currencies, and F2P elements layered one on top of the other.

It does do a really good job of capturing the look and feel of the games, though. If you're really hankering for some BlazBlue on your phone or tablet it might be worth your time.

Its a real game. I manage the Prelaunch.me community, we are actually in charge of launching this title in America. We found this game at the Games Developer Conference in San Francisco and spent many long hours convincing them that it would perform well in America. We convinced the developers to offer a gift to all who pre-registered for it as well, and we'll be giving out BlazBlue related prizes to many of the users during its launch party this Wednesday.

We actually contacted DustLoop weeks ago, as we wanted them to break the story. We gave them an exclusive Press Release package that included an early download of the game. We wanted to offer a chance for Dust Loop players to play the game early and give advice to the developers, as its very important that the game is enjoyed by American BlazBlue fans. For some reason DustLoop was not interested :-/

I took the game to Fanimecon in San Jose this past weekend and got some feedback. We've also distributed the game to several YouTubers who have played/reviewed the game very positively so far. If you'd still like a chance to play the game and you have a YouTube Channel or Twitch let me know, I can still give you full access.

Pre-Register for it here, we'll be having a release party for it on the 8th!

I see GypsyGold, though you should have replied sooner so that we wouldn't be in this confusion, lol. Either way, I pre-reg for this and would like to see how this goes, I mean, hey, a free lv.45 item box isn't that bad. X3

Not only that, releasing inbetween this and GG Xrd Revelator seems like a good choice, lol. XD