Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Destin

When's dizzy?

I can't seem to get Dizzy on my PS3. 

I've tried downloading her from the console PSN store and immediately launching the game.
I've tried downloading her from the console PSN store and restarting the system.
I've tried downloading her from the PSN website with the console off then turning it on (though with this the download seems to be stuck on "Waiting" in the queue).

I've seen the message from my PS3 saying something about installing the Playable Character Dizzy from the Home menu but she doesn't show up on my character select screen.

Any other suggestions?

Saw this in ShynSins Stream and thought to mention it here cuz possible strong Tech.

Doing 421 H, if you hold the H button, you gain "Charges", you´ll see little Suns above you. Up to 3 Stacks. The more Stacks, the more hits the Fire Homing Spear does.

Now, the sepcial thing I saw was, if you do 421 H, charge up Stack of choice, then YRC and at the same time let go of H button, Dizzy will be able to move but her Sun Charges stay in place for a little longer (4 seconds?). If you do it wrong, you ll YRC and trigger the Homing Spear.

To trigger the Fire Homing Spear now, either press H or wait until Move Auto triggers (will always do this after fixed time if held).

Video Sample >

Okay. For most of yesterday I noticed that the Playable Character Dizzy was missing from the PS3 PSN. Last night (around 22:00) I saw that she was back but with the colour pallet's icon. 

I downloaded this new Dizzy,  restarted my PS3, then she was unlocked on the first try.