Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Xechs

Injustice 2

Announcement trailer was pretty cool. The PS Blog post had some extra gameplay details about a Gear System. Seems interesting but strange to me. I'm curious how they'll balance it out for competitive play.

Also, in terms of characters, so long as they've got Superman (Pretty much a given he'll be in), Nightwing and Zatanna, no one at NRS needs to get hurt.

The gear system sounds really similar to the SFxT gem system, which means that it's either going to be completely irrelevant in competitive play, or that it's going to make the game impossible to play in offline tournaments.

That said, Injustice 1 had more than enough problems of its own, so they should probably solve those before shaking things up even more.

I never have been a fan of powerups in fighting games (see Tekken Revolution), so hopefully there will be an option to turn off the gear mechanic so it will be easier to play IJ2 competitively.

Appreciate the better roster choices and the waaay better looking supers lol

But the gameplay looks pretty much the same, though we didn't see tech gimmicks in full force (if the armors are just Moons again . . . *yawn*).