Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Hakkai_Requiem

How likely is it that we'll see a Blazblue CFEx ?

Just mumbling this in my head. I did wait for Chrono Phantasma Extend after CSE and I don't know if I should wait a bit even with CF to see if they'll release a CFE
What do you think about this topic?

Is a Central Fiction Extend likely in your opinion? Wouldd you hold on buying CF if CFE was announced?

I'd still probably buy it do to the various changes that would come with Ex such as buffs, an nerfs. Even thought it would become the prominent version but, the console ver. wouldn't come out for another year or so after announced so I don't think I could stay with cpex knowing people are playing cf.. 

Depends on the gap between CF and its Extend. Though if you play on PC, I doubt it'd matter since PC would only get the Extend version,

IDK I was really excited about finally getting back to BlazBlue with CF. And was even happier with the announcement about the LE.

But, after hearing about the decision to go with no Dub and how there are already paid DLC chars starting to come out. The wind in my sails have all but gone.

I really don't know what I am going to do now. Maybe Aksys games just doesn't want day one sales... I mean why buy a day one copy of a fighting game when it just goes down to $20 in a matter of months than gets a re-release one year later with all the DLC plus all new bonus stuff?

So IDK.

One year is a long time to wait if you are serious about a fighting game. That being said, it is possible CF will last even longer than one year considering how Mori has said they want CF to be longstanding.

One paid DLC character has been announced so far. To be honest it isn't even a character that I am considering using, so it has no bearing on my decision. I'd rather play the game and not be another year behind everyone else. Learning the new AF and EA mechanics, the new combo routes for your character, not to mention having the active community that will all move on and away from CPE - all reasons to buy in.

On 9/6/2016 at 6:54 AM, Kezia said:

One year is a long time to wait if you are serious about a fighting game. That being said, it is possible CF will last even longer than one year considering how Mori has said they want CF to be longstanding.

One paid DLC character has been announced so far. To be honest it isn't even a character that I am considering using, so it has no bearing on my decision. I'd rather play the game and not be another year behind everyone else. Learning the new AF and EA mechanics, the new combo routes for your character, not to mention having the active community that will all move on and away from CPE - all reasons to buy in.

too bad I am a steam player ( ´゚Д゚`)

So I hear they are NOT going to be doing a Extend version of Central Friction. That in fact its going to be the last in the Arc.

So I think I will pick up my copy that I pre-ordered. I would like to see how things end. Even though I dont agree with some decisions they have made with its release.

I also got my Es Downloaded aswell. I made sure to take a picture of it this time so not to get in the same boat I was in with the GG Revelator free characters.

Just hope they release a dub patch later down the line. No matter how slim the possibility.