Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Daimao

Something seriously wrong (buggy) with netplay.

I noticed I've been having problems finding games, whether it be ranked or player rooms.  I'm also unable to connect to players on the cabinets in the lobby.  Last night I tried to play with someone from Arizona.  I myself am in SoCal.  We couldn't see or join each others' games.  We also couldn't see the same player rooms.  The ones I saw he couldn't see, and the ones he saw I couldn't see.  It was as if we were segmented from each other.  Yet we could see each other's avatars in the lobby.  I can join a lobby with 40 people in it and there are on average 0-1 games in ranked, with the one person being a level 0-1 connection.  Likewise there is maybe one player room and everyone in there has a shit connection.  I've found two people whose rooms I can join that have a playable connection.  They are Brett and someone named Dropped_Inputs.  I don't know if the problem lies with ArcSys or Sony (PSN) but it has got me pretty aggravated to the point that I'm tempted to call Chase-Manhattan for a defective product chargeback (since I'm sure Sony would be uncooperative).  Didn't spend 50 bucks for a singleplayer FG.

That may have something to do with the 1.02 patch not being released for PS3 NA digital copies. I haven't got the 1.02 patch and I also don't see that many people; I'm assuming I can't see them because they've got the patch and I don't.