Sign in to follow this  
worldjem7

BlazBlue CALAMITY TRIGGER Match-Up Chart

So the match-ups we're talking about are: Carl Vs Bang; Carl's favor~ 70-30 (currently 55-45) Tager Vs. Bang; Bang's favor~ 70-30 (currently 55-45) Anyone want to debate another match-up? Someone argue for Litchi, please. I haven't seen that happen...XD

Litchi + Corner = 10-0 Litchi advantage.

LOL, you have options, if she uses stickman point blank then use 360A to snag her ass, if she is far off sledge or block, thats for oki options i guess.

wtf is dis shit tager is top tier his sledge beats all of noels moves you guys are dum

and LOLOL wat you guys talking about bang is low tier he has a crossup, that is high tier thats so many mixup options right there.

and hakumen has such long reach are you guys even playing the game or are you sitting around mashing DDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDD

Bah im just kidding but i really think bang's potential with FRKZ hasnt been reached, thats why hes so low tier

wtf is dis shit tager is top tier his sledge beats all of noels moves you guys are dum

and LOLOL wat you guys talking about bang is low tier he has a crossup, that is high tier thats so many mixup options right there.

and hakumen has such long reach are you guys even playing the game or are you sitting around mashing DDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDD

Bah im just kidding but i really think bang's potential with FRKZ hasnt been reached, thats why hes so low tier

You're right...Carl beats Noel, no matter how you look at it. So let's change it to 0-10...XD

I hate you :8/:

Lmao trolled like hell.

Actually Bang's FRKZ potential has been reached. Yes he can get sick 4-5K combos in it with practice but the problem is he's so easy to hit in that mode (especially if you've bursted...). If you can tech throws, bait his drives, and not be dumb enough to get hit by 5A (which he can't dash cancel -_-) you'll be fine. Unless you're Tager or Hakumen of course lmao owned.

Lmao trolled like hell.

Actually Bang's FRKZ potential has been reached. Yes he can get sick 4-5K combos in it with practice but the problem is he's so easy to hit in that mode (especially if you've bursted...). If you can tech throws, bait his drives, and not be dumb enough to get hit by 5A (which he can't dash cancel -_-) you'll be fine. Unless you're Tager or Hakumen of course lmao owned.

command throws? the make you not want to sit around blocking. you may want to jump, you can also get command thrown though. Once you have barrier you can mount a good offense with mixups, it is incredibly hard to deal with, unless you are a DP character, but that can be baited, etc. Haks could have a good time with parrys IMO. im pretty sure he can chain into a dash cancelable move off of 5A.

I know. It's just general that if Litchi has you in the corner, you've done something wrong.

its called getting counterhit.

its called fucking up.

It's called Sparta!

You're gonna rely on your opponent messing up to get out?....

:psyduck:

nah.

Wut? :psyduck:

Anyway, Jem make Bang vs. Tager 30-70, Bang Vs. Carl 30-70, and Noel vs. Carl 20-80. :eng101:

the really :psyduck: one would be the latter.... i dunno which one is backwards... im guessing tager one but.. there's some passionate discussion against that notion..

the really :psyduck: one would be the latter.... i dunno which one is backwards... im guessing tager one but.. there's some passionate discussion against that notion..

You have to rely on me either messing up or not trying in order to win, its just the character you use.

I butt rape little shota carl with my guns.

yeah i hate bang so much, star spam=victory

Sol ive been reading your posts and i just want to say you are not fit for providing any evidence or tips for anything.

Thank you for your time

-SKD