Sign in to follow this  
worldjem7

BlazBlue CALAMITY TRIGGER Match-Up Chart

You have to rely on me either messing up or not trying in order to win, its just the character you use.

I butt rape little shota carl with my guns.

Are you trying to anger me....? :8/:

Cuz it's not working. Cuz I have two book reports due on two books I"ve never read x_x

*wallowing in despair*

Are you trying to anger me....? :8/:

Cuz it's not working. Cuz I have two book reports due on two books I"ve never read x_x

*wallowing in despair*

He's showing his love for us in a kinky way~. :yaaay:

Anyway, what's up with star spam...? Wtf is that?

I think he's referring to Bang's projectiles as "ninja stars". (-.-)

Can't he just say shurikens or nails? :psyduck:

o_o

yes because you can spam those so easily...

Of course. They're unlimited. Duh. :eng101:

Sol ive been reading your posts and i just want to say you are not fit for providing any evidence or tips for anything.

Thank you for your time

-SKD

You're still not cool.

Can't he just say shurikens or nails? :psyduck:

Of course. They're unlimited. Duh. :eng101:

of course! exactly, and yeah i can but stars is anther name for them...or kunai?

of course! exactly, and yeah i can but stars is anther name for them...or kunai?

:vbang::vbang::vbang::vbang::vbang::vbang:

I'm going to go take a break and try again later...

what the fuck is this shit Nice to see that a thread with good intentions and decent information become complete garbage thanks to retards being off topic. I'll leave it open for now, but I'm going to hand out infractions/bans to repeat offenders (YOU KNOW WHO YOU ARE BASED ON THE GARBAGE POSTED THE PAST TWO PAGES OR SO).

what the fuck is this shit

Nice to see that a thread with good intentions and decent information become complete garbage thanks to retards being off topic. I'll leave it open for now, but I'm going to hand out infractions/bans to repeat offenders (YOU KNOW WHO YOU ARE BASED ON THE GARBAGE POSTED THE PAST TWO PAGES OR SO).

Offtopic: lol looks like someone already beat you to it SJ, about 3 times already.

Ontopic: Has anyone found a good way to make the Match-up between Ragna and Arakune not so one-sided? It's retarded how Ragna will lose this match up 7 out of 10 times...

yeah i hate bang so much, star spam=victory

I have a feeling we have been playing too much online SolBadass, bang is one of the characters like ragna where I just scream gahhhhh I want to play offline now so I can block/punish all your damn pressure properly, plus yeah I have a bad/good habit of playing mad defensive until bang loses those daggers.

I have a feeling we have been playing too much online SolBadass, bang is one of the characters like ragna where I just scream gahhhhh I want to play offline now so I can block/punish all your damn pressure properly, plus yeah I have a bad/good habit of playing mad defensive until bang loses those daggers.

yeah but the good bangs won't waste stars unless they want us to stand still for the crossup's.

@ gammagearjustice: i just beat ara in the air when he don't have cloud it seems IB throwing his j.6A,B,C's works well, infact IBing in this match up specifically helped me back when i mained ragna, used to rape top online ara's, now i get raped by them.

idk It just seems like the ONLY chracter I can face Arakune off with is Rachel and it's like 50/50 with my match-ups. I hate having to counter-pick my opponent.

Offtopic: lol looks like someone already beat you to it SJ, about 3 times already.

Ontopic: Has anyone found a good way to make the Match-up between Ragna and Arakune not so one-sided? It's retarded how Ragna will lose this match up 7 out of 10 times...

My strategy for Arakune. Get cursed -> Put controller down.

If Arakune jumps back and away to throw out his cloud, you can catch him before he does it if you jump towards him and do Gauntlet Hades.

Arcadia still hasn't said anything about an updated matchup chart? I thought they would try and finalize this sometime after SBO and before CS came out. Personally, I think the matchup ratios of the top tiers should be skewed slightly more in their favor. Nu especially. And Litchi should be at the top of her current group or possibly on the fringe of Jin tier.

Hey getting cursed is a great opportunity to practice IBing I mean hell your p. much fucked anyways that this point so might as well get better at something and who knows they might screw up.

I'll have you know that if you should prevent getting cursed, you have a sharp advantage, if you're fighting stupid Arakune's, first thing you should do (as well as the second and so forth) is Infernal Divider (D preferably), the smart ones.....Throw out a test 6A of wait and block so you can punish later.

Arakune has like 2 getup options (one of them most of us don't even use, and the other requires 50 heat), lock his ass down.

If you are cursed, persevere, everyone else does.

Try fighting him as Haku-Men.

There is no way on God's, Allah's, Zeus', Odin's, Or Darwin's evolutionary green Earth that that match-up is anything less than 8-2 Arakune.