Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

PhoKingAzn

BBCF Famitsu Limited Editions Questions

I got a questions for the BBCF limited edition:

https://www.amazon.co.jp/gp/switch-language/product/B01H2S9LAW/ref=topnav_switchLang?ie=UTF8&keywords=PS4 BLAZBLUE CENTRALFICTION&language=en_US&qid=1466156554&sr=8-2

Also here http://www.play-asia.com/blazblue-centralfiction-limited-box-famitsu-dx-pack/13/70a98r

1. Would there be an option for english menus, this is not a huge issue I can hold that.

2. Can you still play online against people with the later english version?

3. What is this crystal edition?

4. I know ps4 doesn't need localization, but is there a special process to start it?

1. No, ever since after CS, no option for English menu's except English/Japanese voices.
  2. Yes, its been that way since CT.
  3. It comes with everything the Famitsu Pack and LE has together, but with a 3d crystal display, base, or w/e it is that they deliver, dunno if its fragile and made of glass tho. >.>
  4. What does that supposed to mean? What about PS3 as well? Both games are going to be localized on both systems, and hopefully a PS Vita release they usually do later. I don't think there's any special processes about that.

3 hours ago, NeoStrayCat said:
  1. No, ever since after CS, no option for English menu's except English/Japanese voices.
  2. Yes, its been that way since CT.
  3. It comes with everything the Famitsu Pack and LE has together, but with a 3d crystal display, base, or w/e it is that they deliver, dunno if its fragile and made of glass tho. >.>
  4. What does that supposed to mean? What about PS3 as well? Both games are going to be localized on both systems, and hopefully a PS Vita release they usually do later. I don't think there's any special processes about that.

1 hour ago, kosmos badgirl said:

Ah thank you very much ^^